Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
D dropped on Patreon thought I'd bring it up.
Already ahead of you dumdum. Just so everyone knows Oni still hasn't included Jean's pose, Iunno why which is pretty annoying. He states there's going to be another build within the week because apparently this shit is broken. Why he doesn't includes jeans frontal pose still is beyond me, once that's added shit will break even further there's no inbetween for it besides wasting time. To the guy posting about oni's patreon you're quite right I just don't bitch because the guy asks for one dollar if it was anymore I wouldn't be here giving builds or a patreon at all because all patreon's are a scam.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, Is the situation that you enter the pool and find her already swimming? I've never come across that scene, every time I got to the pool, the wahmen are just T-posing on land until I do something. How do you trigger this?

Reactions: Testerguy19

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
so now after reading the comments here i
1. want to play rogue-like new update
and
2. read the x-man comics cause wow this is alot stuff that just sounds fun to read.
The Claremont/Jim Lee run is the most iconic X-men and what the 90's cartoon was based on. you can read all those at readcomiconline dot whatever. Its worth it to read all Clarmenont's run, tbqh. 80's x-men is fantastic too.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Yo, Is the situation that you enter the pool and find her already swimming? I've never come across that scene, every time I got to the pool, the wahmen are just T-posing on land until I do something. How do you trigger this?
Visit Storm at night (at the pool yes), confess your love for her and then this scene repeats itself (it's like she never left and just stepped back in again).

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Visit Storm at night (at the pool yes), confess your love for her and then this scene repeats itself (it's like she never left and just stepped back in again).
I was talking about this specific image where it seems like you found her already swimming, and inviting you to do the same. That's something I've never seen in the game, and finding a girl swimming without you telling her to do so would be very cool. Even more so if said girl was swimming naked.
1645201442833.png

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Already ahead of you dumdum. Just so everyone knows Oni still hasn't included Jean's pose, Iunno why which is pretty annoying. He states there's going to be another build within the week because apparently this shit is broken. Why he doesn't includes jeans frontal pose still is beyond me, once that's added shit will break even further there's no inbetween for it besides wasting time. To the guy posting about oni's patreon you're quite right I just don't bitch because the guy asks for one dollar if it was anymore I wouldn't be here giving builds or a patreon at all because all patreon's are a scam.
Win: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
so what you're telling me is if i have the b version, to wait cause there's nothing new besides bugs?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I was talking about this specific image where it seems like you found her already swimming, and inviting you to do the same.
I only got that event once and since i had already given my love to the lady whom i seek, she just asked for my body.
But regardless, go to the pool alone at night, you will find an empty pool and then she emerges like a mistical african fae, very nice imagery.

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I only got that event once and since i had already given my love to the lady whom i seek, she just asked for my body.
But regardless, go to the pool alone at night, you will find an empty pool and then she emerges like a mistical african fae, very nice imagery.
I can't seem to manage to trigger that, though. Spammed pool in the night and nothing, brought Storm in, swam, left and came back, and nothing. I even asked her to be my girlfriend, but the bitch rejected me without even going for a swim.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowCoveredIsland
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes