trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Lol he's not new, he's this silver coated bastard we've come to know and love for years!
yeah, totally NOT oni *wink wink* , just the silver painted santa claus: bringer of news and buggy releases

There's a cheat menu to max them all including in the game as well as the fact that it's renpy and all the console commands are listed.
If you're asking for a 'full save' there's literally no need for one.
honestly, this should be linked in the front page as "full save for all versions"

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait. Jubilee is easily my favorite X girl. I love her spunky and sarcastic personality.
She is very much adorable and I will agree, she is spunky. Will have see if she can dethrone my current number one (Storm) or sneak into second place over Laura.

BitaDev

Feb 11, 2022
Damn this game is pretty awesome. A little clean up on some of those bugs and this game is easily one of the best I've played.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Wonder if we can get a update that gives us a basic model of all the girls he plans to work on this year, then he can flesh them out through the year. Plenty out there to keep him going for a long while and set a good pace. Spring this girl, Summer this one, while giving us a teaser of what is to come this year.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes