lusaro

May 14, 2018
Oni really should consider implementing at least 50% of the prime mod on the base game, it improves a lot

But other people's content aside, I'm really happy with this update, cracked up at the mall too

Reactions: Anonissimo

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think the game would benefit from having the girls be a little more proactive and lively. Just today I was messing around with the inhibition stat and finally unlocked that one scene where Storm tells Zero to meet her in the pool at night. Something like that, Emma masturbating in the classroom in the evening once in a while, Laura leaving for a day or two in a mission, or even girls talking among each other about daily stuff or their relationship with the MC, girls stripping by themselves when you ask them to dance for you without explicitly asking them to do it, finding the girls already swiming in the pool when you go there, etc.

How about going to the mall with two girls, trying a swimsuit for one of them and when the other sees it, she wants one too and asks you to buy it for her (even offering something in exchange with high enough stats), or the girls trying new outfit combinations by themselves and then asking you for your aproval (like "Hey, sugar, check how I'm wearing a braless mesh top 'cause I'm a slut, do you like it?"), or shaving and wearing piercings by themselves.

I don't know, I think the game would benefit greatly from more flavour texts and events that don't require more art, although it might become a little opressive to the player if they turn a corner and 3 random events trigger because Emma's telling Ororo how her new nipple piercings go so well with the swimsuit the player bought for her.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Seems like the core game is pretty much done at this point, and we're just getting new characters for fun. It could use an epilogue where you take over the school or something, just to give an ending, but I'm happy just getting character updates and new outfits.

Oni really should consider implementing at least 50% of the prime mod on the base game, it improves a lot

But other people's content aside, I'm really happy with this update, cracked up at the mall too
Agreed. If other people are already making the content for free, might as well incorporate it. Just give a thanks in the opening credits if they're cool with it being made "canon" to the base game.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I think the game would benefit from having the girls be a little more proactive and lively. Just today I was messing around with the inhibition stat and finally unlocked that one scene where Storm tells Zero to meet her in the pool at night. Something like that, Emma masturbating in the classroom in the evening once in a while, Laura leaving for a day or two in a mission, or even girls talking among each other about daily stuff or their relationship with the MC, girls stripping by themselves when you ask them to dance for you without explicitly asking them to do it, finding the girls already swiming in the pool when you go there, etc.

How about going to the mall with two girls, trying a swimsuit for one of them and when the other sees it, she wants one too and asks you to buy it for her (even offering something in exchange with high enough stats), or the girls trying new outfit combinations by themselves and then asking you for your aproval (like "Hey, sugar, check how I'm wearing a braless mesh top 'cause I'm a slut, do you like it?"), or shaving and wearing piercings by themselves.

I don't know, I think the game would benefit greatly from more flavour texts and events that don't require more art, although it might become a little opressive to the player if they turn a corner and 3 random events trigger because Emma's telling Ororo how her new nipple piercings go so well with the swimsuit the player bought for her.
Three years ago people asked for that, don't get your hopes up.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
is there a way to stop the girls from ambushing you so much? it feels like every time i enter a new room i get four texts to meet me at my place and two girls in the room who try and drag me away from whatever i went there to do. and when you go back to your room someone's always waiting for a "fix". i tried increasing their resistance to the addiction, but that didn't really help

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
is there a way to stop the girls from ambushing you so much? it feels like every time i enter a new room i get four texts to meet me at my place and two girls in the room who try and drag me away from whatever i went there to do. and when you go back to your room someone's always waiting for a "fix". i tried increasing their resistance to the addiction, but that didn't really help
If you control your addiction down to the lowest level, and raise their resistance as much as possible that should stop the "fix" scenes after a few days as long as you stop touching them.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
In a game/story you can, because the impregnation could have happened in the backstory.
A character can be introduced as already pregnant. In such a scenario there is no impregnation in the game/story itself.
I guess that makes sense, but I gotta be honest with you, even if I did like pregnant women for the sake of pregnancy itself, the fact that there's another guy's baby in there is a massive turnoff. Especially since I abhor cheating, but that's irrelevant.

Reactions: MKDude and salscou

Korr

Jun 28, 2017

So, in a nutshell, you are saying that the game needs more to do -considerably more- than just turning the girls into sluts?

If so, I am 100% with you.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 1663385 Can someone help and/or report this error to Oni? this happened after I woke up with Jubilee (waaay after our first meeting)
Its been reported, he said he fixed it, but he didn't

I've attached a fix below,

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\game)

you do not need to be using my mod for this fix

Last edited:

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Its been reported, he said he fixed it, but he didn't

I've attached a fix below,

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\game)

you do not need to be using my mod for this fix
Savior! thank you!

tbiggy1

Jan 10, 2018
Found a bug, can't buy Jubilee's bikini bottom it subtracts the money over and over but I never actually get it

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So gotta ask, beyond Jubilee what else is new in this update? do we finally get the option to sex Storm?

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes