Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Olive's turd polishing skill has gone up by .3 points.
I like what you've done with Mystique/Raven. My only complaint would be about her stance and expression making her look vulnerable and submissive (IMO), which isn't something that she allowed herself to be all that often. Not sure what position her arms would need to be in to change this without getting too close to Rogue or Emma, but think about it, please.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I took a stab at converting that lacy Mystique underwear to fit Kitty. I'm... not sure I really did it justice (or if it's even correctly positioned), but if any of our fabulous modders want to add it, feel free.
I can resize that for Kitty. What color do you want them in? I have the color layer separated out so it's easy to change it, then I just scrunch it down into a .png.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
I can resize that for Kitty. What color do you want them in? I have the color layer separated out so it's easy to change it, then I just scrunch it down into a .png.
Black and White?
That's very kind of you, thank you!
By the way, the newest mod doesn't allow you to change Mystique's clothes. That option "Mystique's Settings" doesn't seem to exist.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Kitty tends to wear pastels so pink, purple, or what ever you feel best suits her :p

chriall

Mar 30, 2018
I like what you've done with Mystique/Raven. My only complaint would be about her stance and expression making her look vulnerable and submissive (IMO), which isn't something that she allowed herself to be all that often. Not sure what position her arms would need to be in to change this without getting too close to Rogue or Emma, but think about it, please.
I think these are some good examples of Confident/Powerfull Poses th.jpg 1307262810-hopie26g_hand_on_hips_pose_light_skin.png 1e2ul4.png 1394747840-hippie_chick_body9.png

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Man I'd kill to see Emma get some sort of stockings or thigh highs.

She'd probably also look good in a skirt. But yeah thigh highs are probably what I'd most love to see on her.
Yeah absolutley gorgeous! Well we already have the panties, gloves and the cape in the game. ;)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
i played the expanded version (0.978e) and notice there are emma's sprites on image folder. i wonder how do i get that sex scene.
Well i know this might sound a bit dumb but, the same way you do it with the other Girls! Before that just visit the classroom in th evening to talk to her, the come back another evening to catch her masturbating, then you can flirt and do things with her. But she will not do anything with you in public till her stats are high enough. So continue to meet her in the evenings in the classroom and tell her to lock the door.

hahehoh

Jan 7, 2018
Well i know this might sound a bit dumb but, the same way you do it with the other Girls! Before that just visit the classroom in th evening to talk to her, the come back another evening to catch her masturbating, then you can flirt and do things with her. But she will not do anything with you in public till her stats are high enough. So continue to meet her in the evenings in the classroom and tell her to lock the door.
It worked!! thanks!!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes