sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Also look at the cheat mod the modders that tried also saod o lt would take weeks to try to find the bug code for this and change your code to fix or even monthea
Well, short of SLDR's cheat enabler. That code is clean and impressive especially considering it's written for command prompt on windows.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Look I know but as a QA tester I don't shit much on this you know this game is old also oeven a decolpmwnt hell of codes so

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Look I know but as a QA tester I don't shit much on this you know this game is old also oeven a decolpmwnt hell of codes so
Oh, nothing I said was directed at you personally. I'm using the "you" in the general sense. Programming is one of those professions that people think is easy that they can just go to a "coding boot camp" and suddenly they're a coder. It's also something people think it's easy and thus, not needed or can be skimped out on...until shit starts hitting the fan, that is.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Yeo I wish he will be back but idont know
I can maintain it if he doesn't. If you look, I'm the one that's been trying to provide tech support for it for other people. I'm also the one that wrote a linux version. But the last time it needed an update, he did pop back in to update it. It was quick and simple. That's the power of good coding.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I can maintain it if he doesn't. If you look, I'm the one that's been trying to provide tech support for it for other people. I'm also the one that wrote a linux version. But the last time it needed an update, he did pop back in to update it. It was quick and simple. That's the power of good coding.
he is a fast I remember he left because it is alpha

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
She's there but there's no content. Dunno if he's coding it or finishing touches but you get Betsy an SG as a meme I guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes