Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
nah bro u don't understand bro AI is magic bro it's gonna free us from needing code and artists forever bro you just gotta type and the box genie gives u what u want bro pls i need this i need it to be true

...is what people like that sound like to me.
Don't you love all these amazing and totally not lazy AI CG games where they all look the fucking same because the lighting in the "art" is absolutely horrendous
Bro where is the light coming from
Where robot, fucking tell me

Anyway, changelog for 1.5g? Not sure if these new versions are worth checking out of if I'll just wait for Psylocke to be expanded on

Reactions: codmanwar

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
That's why many people have said Oni should focus on the art and get someone else to code for him.
I'm sure many players would be willing to help for free just to have higher quality and hopefully more frequent releases.
But hey, to each it's own, I guess.
Mod team recoded the entire game for him in the past to make it easier going forward, he stuck to buggy code and uses the same bad code each time he adds a new girl to have the same bugs to fix each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Mod team recoded the entire game for him to make it easier going forward, he stuck to buggy code and uses the same bad code each time he adds a new girl to have the same bugs to fix each time.
It gives him an excuse to milk the patreon support, he makes an objectively retarded decision for the sole purpose of earning money by effectively doing nothing. The only consistent thing he's been capable of doing is finding new ways and excuses to drip feed. I doubt every real life situation he posts, because it's like that consistently amongst so many people who have Patreon on an almost too consistent yearly basis but these so called real life circumstances allows for them to still release on a timeframe they've been known to have without such circumstances.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I doubt every real life situation he posts, because it's like that consistently amongst so many people who have Patreon on an almost too consistent yearly basis but these so called real life circumstances allows for them to still release on a timeframe they've been known to have without such circumstances.
I don't know about you, but I give him, and anyone, the benefit of the doubt on their real world circumstances. Some people are just sickly. Some people have a lot of family problems. I've personally been and seen those circumstances. Not to mention, art, programming, game making, etc. are often jobs you get into if you are sickly or have family that are often sick.
After all, I don't want to become a Karen that says things like "A hurricane and an evacuation order is no excuse! You get your ass to work or you're fired!" or "I don't care that you got into a car accident and are concussed! You get into work or I will have you written up!" (Real world examples).

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
That would be a huge pain in the ass and I think it will be faster if you learn how to draw from scratch. The reason for that is that you would have to render dozens of individual body parts (and clothes) with different alterations depending on what you want to get. Or inversely you would render a character and disassemble them into various components and then redraw the alterations that the game requires (if you don't it would look uncanny and Frankensteinish).
For example, Kitty is composed of around 490 different files (most girls are around this number for that matter), some of these files need more work than others but imagine that you have to draw 490 doodles in Krita or whatever software you use. It's a laborious tedious process
Not to mention you have to do the code for the character which is another annoyance in a different way

(picture so you get an idea)
View attachment 3338870
how can I see these sprites?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Mod team recoded the entire game for him in the past to make it easier going forward, he stuck to buggy code and uses the same bad code each time he adds a new girl to have the same bugs to fix each time.
It gives him an excuse to milk the patreon support, he makes an objectively retarded decision for the sole purpose of earning money by effectively doing nothing. The only consistent thing he's been capable of doing is finding new ways and excuses to drip feed. I doubt every real life situation he posts, because it's like that consistently amongst so many people who have Patreon on an almost too consistent yearly basis but these so called real life circumstances allows for them to still release on a timeframe they've been known to have without such circumstances.
Except that it will just be another excuse to milk his supporters if he decides to rework his buggy code at any time in the future.
It will be just Rogue-like 2: Electric Boogaloo

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes