Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Evo Jean is my favorite, with Misty cosplay Jean being second -- third if there's no cosplay. Live action Jean takes third (second if you don't count Misty Jean). And the second live action is fourth. I like all four, but Evo just looks too good. I'm not Wolverine -- unfortunately. I don't really go for the Jean '97 look (not even in the latest season), even though she's ok.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It's well known that Jean is a jealous bitch in multiple continuities. Jealous of Rogue & Scott in Evo (while she was dating some moron at the time). Jealous of just about every adult female in the Jim Lee run for thinking they were after Scott. I even read somewhere that Jean is even jealous of Wanda for her beauty. Would it really shock any of us to learn that Rogue really DOES have a dumptruck ass, but Jean is using her powers to make everyone think she doesn't? Evidence? The one time Rogue is shown with a ba-dunk trunk in the '92 cartoon is when sprawled out before Apocalypse - a mutant too powerful for Jean's mind tricks!! I think I might be onto someth-
View attachment 3471240 View attachment 3471282

o_Oo_Oo_O

...err...what was I saying? Something about Rogue's flat ass? Hmm...why would I ever talk about that? Now Jean's ass...

View attachment 3471249 View attachment 3471252
View attachment 3471255
View attachment 3471256
View attachment 3471261
View attachment 3471262

o_Oo_O Yeeeeesss...we must discuss Jean's ass...Jean's ass is the bestass...all hail the ass of Jean... o_Oo_O
That's an interesting theory, but it falls... flat. After all, you didn't consider the fact that asses are the most powerful anti-psychic weapon. Therefore, any psionic bs that tries pancaking the buns of the southern goth belle queen is rendered futile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2018
That's an interesting theory, but it falls... flat. After all, you didn't consider the fact that asses are the most powerful anti-psychic weapon. Therefore, any psionic bs that tries pancaking the buns of the southern goth belle queen is rendered futile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy oh boy. What a collection

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
you know how you can talk to the professor and get rid of a girl...
she'll be the first one i have ever done that to in the game.
Wanda or Boom Boom should honestly be the next one, after he adds more stuff for each of the ones already in game that is.
So, this is your choice!

Reactions: Exocrine

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
1.5 has Psylocke & a Squirrel Grill fake-out. (Would fuck just put a paperbag over her head. That body is nice) And jack shit. Psylocke has a chim-chim charoo act & jerks you off. Nothing else. Wait until next year.
I have 1.5 already. I just wanted to ask if the k updated added anything. And yes, I'm still salty over the Squirrel Girl fakeout.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes