sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Have you forgotten that they are members of the X-men?
Thats like complaining that there arent fat people in fucking delta force.
But, like, aren't most X-men just teenagers? I mean, yeah, Storm and Cyclops and Wolverine have been training for ages. But like, the school is named "Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters." Doesn't that preclude that some of the X-men aren't fighting fit because, you know, they were just some kid prior to getting mutant powers?
(Not a rhetorical question. I am legitimately asking.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Everyone's overreacting jesus. Y'all need to go outside fr, women aren't just 36-24-36 itty bitty waist and that round thing in your face. But to avoid getting a thread ban (which in this thread is kinda impossible how it's living off of people arguing) I'm gonna add something constructive; Has anyone found Doreen's massage chart yet? Console doesn't have it.
Bro, have you seen her face? HER FUCKING FACE?
There's not a single human being that looks like the chipmunks as described by Jacques Cousteau, nor a single human being with the width of the golden rectangle (and this proves it's not the proportion of beauty, btw). She's also the least human of the characters.
So, all in all, not only is SG the woman that resembles the least to real women (or even real humans, for that matter), the execution of whatever Oni tried to pull off with her is awful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
But, like, aren't most X-men just teenagers? I mean, yeah, Storm and Cyclops and Wolverine have been training for ages. But like, the school is named "Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters." Doesn't that preclude that some of the X-men aren't fighting fit because, you know, they were just some kid prior to getting mutant powers?
(Not a rhetorical question. I am legitimately asking.)
In theory, all the characters ingame are over 18 because magic timeskip, in practice, atleast Rogue and Kitty are 16 and 14 in evolution, and Jubilee is 15 in the animated series.
Homever, theres a difference between just the normal students at the school, wich are any kind of mutant, and X-men, the X-men are also students, but they are the ones with the really cool powers that get trained to actually go out and do super hero stuff.
So they should, at the very least, be physically fit, wich squirrel girl is in the dammed comics.
squirrel girl.jpg
Oni, homever, based her on a god awfull comic run that looks like shit.
The_Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_1.jpeg

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
In theory, all the characters ingame are over 18 because magic timeskip, in practice, atleast Rogue and Kitty are 16 and 14 in evolution, and Jubilee is 15 in the animated series.
Homever, theres a difference between just the normal students at the school, wich are any kind of mutant, and X-men, the X-men are also students, but they are the ones with the really cool powers that get trained to actually go out and do super hero stuff.
So they should, at the very least, be physically fit, wich squirrel girl is in the dammed comics.
View attachment 3509271
View attachment 3509272
I like to pretend they are all ambiguity aged between 14 and 17and 364 days old, especially professor X :devilish:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3509271
View attachment 3509272
But isn't ForgetMeNot, a beer belly, dad-bod, middle age guy , an X-men?
By the way, I'm not referring to Oni's Squirrel Girl. I'm asking in general on those who are X-men versus not in relations to X-Men being fit. I find it curious that, with all of diversity in the X-Men cast, they all should be fit. It seems like there should be some that aren't, right?

Reactions: 1y3uehsbqgs

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
But isn't ForgetMeNot, a beer belly, dad-bod, middle age guy , an X-men?
By the way, I'm not referring to Oni's Squirrel Girl. I'm asking in general on those who are X-men versus not in relations to X-Men being fit. I find it curious that, with all of diversity in the X-Men cast, they all should be fit. It seems like there should be some that aren't, right?
obviously all that danger room training and villain fighting doesn't make them lose weight

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
obviously all that danger room training and villain fighting doesn't make them lose weight
But he's not fighting fit either. Like, can he even use the danger room? Nothing in there would attack him anyways. I feel like if you look at other super hero teams in other medium, there are some that are fighting fit and some that are not because that's not their role or strength. It would seem weird that X-Men, the team built on the idea of people from different walks of life, they all have one type of physique and that's olympic level athelete at least. I mean, yeah, I know it's a comic and people want to see hot people. But like, if you wanna talk about people being fit in X-Men, I feel like X-Men shouldn't all be delta force level fit because they're not delta force. They're the X-Men.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes