zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Can confirm that they've got their event. No item required.
How did you? I got Doreen, but both Betsy and Jubilee just won't go. They are all entirely maxed and in 2nd approval level, but the events still won't trigger in the office...

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Btw, I made a discovery regarding Rogue some time ago that I thought would be fun to share.
She has a dialogue option in which she mentions a dance and grinding against you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you have this convo with Rogue wearing a skirt in private, it will ride up when she does the grinding motion. And if she's not wearing panties, you'll see her pussy. In fact, the game contemplates this scenario, as you'll get the INBT bonus from seeir her cunt for the first time (there're instances where that doesn't happen, like when you see them naked in the shower when they have a very high INBT, or when they're horny and receive you naked into their rooms. In those cases, the game doesn't register you seeing them naked for the first time, even if you actually have).
However, that is different in public. She will go through the same dialogue and motions, but her skirt will not ride up, even if she has the exhibitionist trait, is wearing panties, or you have seen her pussy before.
This means something pretty cool roleplayingwise, which is that the skirt riding up isn't an accident due to the movement, but something deliberate she does to tease you, but doesn't do in public due to a basic sense of decency.
HOWEVER.
Experimenting with the skirt thing for this message, I managed to find a very specific situation where she's in public, this dialogue triggers, she's wearing pantiless skirt, and it rides up her ass, exposing her pussy to you for the very first time. This, again, ties up to roleplay purposes, where you can understand she's whored up so much, she doesn't care in the slightest about those things. Cool innit?
As you can see, you only get 40 INBT instead of the usual 40+30 you usually do. I don't know why it is.
Since I found this a pretty elusive interaction, I'll leave a copy of my save here. (1.4e Megatron Prime version, fyi).
Bravo, thats dedication to research right there.

Feb 10, 2020
How did you? I got Doreen, but both Betsy and Jubilee just won't go. They are all entirely maxed and in 2nd approval level, but the events still won't trigger in the office...
I just did plan whatever when I got caught. Don't remember what level she was at, but I tend to not get around to blackmailing until girls are level three or higher, as I play the game a lot slower than some of these guys.

Reactions: armond

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You have to be level 5 and the girls (who don't need an item) need to have their obedience high enough to trigger things when confronted by Professor Charles.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You have to be level 5 and the girls (who don't need an item) need to have their obedience high enough to trigger things when confronted by Professor Charles.
I'm at level 10, they literally have all three stats on 1000 and it's still not happening :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I'm at level 10, they literally have all three stats on 1000 and it's still not happening :HideThePain:
what level are they? they can have their stats at max and not be level 3. still it is weird but there is nothing else to do...

Btw, I made a discovery regarding Rogue some time ago that I thought would be fun to share.
She has a dialogue option in which she mentions a dance and grinding against you.
When you have this convo with Rogue wearing a skirt in private, it will ride up when she does the grinding motion. And if she's not wearing panties, you'll see her pussy. In fact, the game contemplates this scenario, as you'll get the INBT bonus from seeir her cunt for the first time (there're instances where that doesn't happen, like when you see them naked in the shower when they have a very high INBT, or when they're horny and receive you naked into their rooms. In those cases, the game doesn't register you seeing them naked for the first time, even if you actually have).
However, that is different in public. She will go through the same dialogue and motions, but her skirt will not ride up, even if she has the exhibitionist trait, is wearing panties, or you have seen her pussy before.
This means something pretty cool roleplayingwise, which is that the skirt riding up isn't an accident due to the movement, but something deliberate she does to tease you, but doesn't do in public due to a basic sense of decency.
HOWEVER.
Experimenting with the skirt thing for this message, I managed to find a very specific situation where she's in public, this dialogue triggers, she's wearing pantiless skirt, and it rides up her ass, exposing her pussy to you for the very first time. This, again, ties up to roleplay purposes, where you can understand she's whored up so much, she doesn't care in the slightest about those things. Cool innit?
As you can see, you only get 40 INBT instead of the usual 40+30 you usually do. I don't know why it is.
Since I found this a pretty elusive interaction, I'll leave a copy of my save here. (1.4e Megatron Prime version, fyi).
i remember her doing it but its rare how do you trigger this?? quite an interesting feature...

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
The game doesn't distribute some bonuses when a stat is already at 900 or above. Just the hard coded ones or the overflow ones from stats you tell them to switch (I often use Love to Inhibition, since Love is the easiest to max because it has the most hard coded bonuses). But that's why you didn't get the extra 30 on the reveal.

Reactions: leathermax

PuzzleFred

Sep 22, 2019
Now would be a good time to wrap it up, take some time off, reflect on the game, build a small team and start working on a new game. For the first time I feel that the game is stagnating or declining in quality. Leave it while it's good. Of course, it would be great if the game was fixed, before finishing it.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Now would be a good time to wrap it up, take some time off, reflect on the game, build a small team and start working on a new game. For the first time I feel that the game is stagnating or declining in quality. Leave it while it's good. Of course, it would be great if the game was fixed, before finishing it.
Y'know, I did ask if the game could be considered as finished after Gwen was done. And based on how things have been going over the past few months... yeah, it's time for a new project.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes