Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well it's not like it matters much oni doesn't post around here I don't think and my whining will go unheard but hey it's okay to vent here and there. As I stated I'd prefer expanded content with all current girls then add a new one after. I'd like a real missionary for Rogue, the backrubs into the girls showing off something each like Rogue does, the studying to maybe have some more interactions and more unique dates perhaps?

Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Well it's not like it matters much oni doesn't post around here I don't think and my whining will go unheard but hey it's okay to vent here and there. As I stated I'd prefer expanded content with all current girls then add a new one after. I'd like a real missionary for Rogue, the backrubs into the girls showing off something each like Rogue does, the studying to maybe have some more interactions and more unique dates perhaps?
I'm hoping some patrons at least forward similar ideas. New girls is nice but I imagine there are quite a lot of ideas that could make the current characters more fleshed out. More positions and sex actions, date options, flirt options, and plenty of dialog additions or improvements which would all go a very long way.

Reactions: Semondemon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If anyone is a patron they should send him the ideas I said and what Aurelius said as it'll expand the core game instead of just dominate new blood and wait 13 months for a new one.

Reactions: keitaka

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The comics left a bad taste in my mouth and I'd prefer someone else, Storm would be really nice in my opinion.

Reactions: Sh4ark

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How often this game getting update? I don't mind slow update, like one update each 6 months is okay as long as it's not abandoned. There are plenty of other games to play in that time.

Bioblock89

Jan 10, 2019
How do you get another relationship milestone on emma? Kitty's and rogue's is completed but not hers is there like a walkthrough or something that I can look up?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I really like this game, but I do have a concern that I'm feeling like things are not really going anywhere. I do like that Laura is being added in, and ATM you can go all the way with the others (especially Emma :love:), but then... what? There's detailed stuff being put in (like different states of dress) and the game's obviously not finished yet, and won't be for some time. However, there is no clear endgame yet other than having a harem running around with wombs stuffed with cum. As players going through the content as-is, the only thing to do is max out their stat bars while waiting for yet another girl to be developed.

I dunno. Am I overthinking this? :unsure:

Reactions: Incognito Guy
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes