fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
in start of the game with right words we can kiss rogue (i mean in her intro). can we do something similar with kitty (and again i mean that can we hug her without her kicking us) or emma?

Reactions: Randonormie

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with clothing items disappearing from the shop? I bought the red corset for Laura, and the red lace corset entry vanished.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
weird the "I Love you" flirt thing doesn't work with laura , it changes to emma instead hmmm.

edit: a scene might be missing in the showering parts which causes the renpy crash thing

Last edited:

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
weird the "I Love you" flirt thing doesn't work with laura , it changes to emma instead hmmm.

edit: a scene might be missing in the showering parts which causes the renpy crash thing
I think the I Love You scenes are all bugged anyway, they all cause the girls to run away even if you’ve maxed their affection and are dating.

You even say that too them before, during the initial scene where you start dating

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Why does it get laggier with each update lol
That Laura missionary position though ;D
This gets me too, most games increase performance(if only a little) with subsequent updates, but this is the only one that consistently gets worse

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Android 0.983c

alternative links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Rogue-Like-0.983c-win.zip (133.68 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0983c-linuxtar.bz2 (88.56 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0983c-mac.zip (89.79 Mb)
apk RogueLike-0.983c-Eng-release.apk (61.41 Mb)

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Hi all. Im New to this Game. How do you progress faster with Kitty, the only one i found so far is in dirty talk. Any hints?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all. Im New to this Game. How do you progress faster with Kitty, the only one i found so far is in dirty talk. Any hints?
Dates kinda help, as long as you choose the food she likes and the movie she likes (I think steak and drama). Giving her gifts (the books especially) help by giving +50 to a stat or something. I've only recently gotten her to max love and I'm on day 46. I guess holding off on dates to buy the clothes would help? Hadn't really tried that.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is this version better than .978 + expanded mod? which should I play?
0.983 is the original game
0.978e mod is a mod based on the original game
Read the description of both and decide for yourself.
The original of the game always gets the key functions faster.
Mod version has more auxiliary elements. At the moment, the mod version has not yet fixed a number of old bugs and features of the game based on the 0.983 version are not included. (mod version corresponds to version 0.982)
The author of the original version, working on the release of a stable version.

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
So, to go on a date i need to give her book first? I cant Go on a date with her, low love level even though i didnt loose any points

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So, to go on a date i need to give her book first? I cant Go on a date with her, low love level even though i didnt loose any points
You have to work up to about 400 love for Kitty to go on dates with you. But if you got her phone number when you text her to come over she will instead invite you to her room (although she might tell you off because she's busy) so you can study together for bonus points.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Gifts affect the level of relationships. But even without gifts, you can raise the level of relationships to the maximum.
If you gifts all the clothes and accessories, the level of relationships will be almost the maximum. The gift of books increases each status by 50. In fact, all gifts are peculiar cheats in order to raise the level of relationships to a maximum in one moment.
A date is not associated with gifts. Do you want to give gifts, want do not to give ....

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes