Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay..... just thought of this.... There needs to be a chat option in Charles' office at night with all the girls.... so that one can bend them over Prof. X's desk and spank them while having nasty sex in the office.... or having them sit on his desk with their legs spread begging for sex.... just my OP for the next update

Never mind that option is already there.... it was not a couple of updates ago... so never really checked again

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
No worries, we'll keep finding bugs. You just sit tight and wait for the adults to get your bottled milk :)
Thank you magical hobo who sniffs the the first batch of low quality crack so the rest of us don't have to end up in the hospital. ;)

My Antivirus programm says that version 0.998 is a troyan
why does every download set off anti virus? and some of them are exe and start running a very sus program?
I'll make it very simple for you guys. Anti-Virus operate on checking for trusted organization certifications from major companies. Most open source or individually developed programs aren't certified, therefore Anti-Viruses always flag them as being trojans.

Its like when Facebook fact checkers find an article that is published by someone that isn't a bias left wing media organization, such as independent journalist, actual doctors, lawyers, etc... Facebook will label them all as fake news or misinformation. Anti-Viruses operate on the same gate keeping principal, unless a program is certified by some major spyware / virus company like Google, Microsoft, Apple... etc... they all get labeled as virus.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I think I found a bug in the latest version.
Jubilee pulled me into my room, and initiated sex, including the relevant Options like "Speed up' and "Turn Her Around" but without any of the animations.
This happen to anyone else? screenshot0001.png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
"So on the next update or two it'll be version 1.00, right?"
"No." adds another .00009 to the game version

I'm not saying this behaviour is tolerable, but this is .0000099% preferrable than [ABANDONED]. Thank you Oni for the update, and please get your shit together :D
This is not how version numbers work.

.999 could be followed by .1000 because it’s not a decimal system, it’s a subversion number.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
There's more than enough time for Oni to scrap everything and change it to Morbin-time: Evolution
Patch notes:

-Every girl now has a chance to ask you to 'Give [her] the Morbusiness' before sexual activity
-That chance is >100%
-The highest rank you can get with a girl is no longer her calling you 'Daddy'. It is now her asking you to 'fuck [her] full of Morblets'
-You brought this on yourselves

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Patch notes:

-Every girl now has a chance to ask you to 'Give [her] the Morbusiness' before sexual activity
-That chance is >100%
-The highest rank you can get with a girl is no longer her calling you 'Daddy'. It is now her asking you to 'fuck [her] full of Morblets'
-You brought this on yourselves
-All girls suddenly morb out on you
-thats what the april fools system was for
-professor xavier gives you a holy whip and tells you it is your destiny to fight the vampires
-dracula boss fight
simon about to whip some ass.jpg

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes