RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
hey but look at the bright side. From now on oni might starts doing 2 characters per year, and now the most unpopular girl in the poll is gone!
Just watch as he now adds Nu-Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel - but only to be there to annoy Zero/us as the player by blathering about Women Supremacy and becoming the foil to the game by keeping the girls away/cuckolding. And being smug about each and every instance.

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
hey but look at the bright side. From now on oni might starts doing 2 characters per year, and now the most unpopular girl in the poll is gone!
There's Polaris to go too. She never ranked well IIRC, not only because few know her but because Oni's version is ugly and weird.

Just watch as he now adds Nu-Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel - but only to be there to annoy Zero & the player.
Surely, SURELY Oni would add Ms. Marvel Carol as drawn by Frank Cho... right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And personally I'd be down for Kamala if Oni learned how to draw again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Genesis_220

Sep 11, 2023
does anyone know how to get the girls to where the vibrator everywhere? I've used a cheat mod so far if anyone is wondering but whenever I ask them to the reply with no in quotation marks

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
does anyone know how to get the girls to where the vibrator everywhere? I've used a cheat mod so far if anyone is wondering but whenever I ask them to the reply with no in quotation marks
If you have told them in the flirt menu over several days (4-5 times) that they should wear a vibrator, they have got used to it, you can then tell them in the dirty talk menu that they should always wear one.

Reactions: Cidus
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes