salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I agree, sometimes he tries too hard to make unique(weird) poses when drawing something more normal looking often has a better result
That aside Betsy's new 69 pose is alright though, it just came out of nowhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hot damn, we need more of this! finally something good!

Ah, yes. The new build that comes with the usual health issues. Mf is living the plague, or smth.

WHY IS HER FUCKING ANUS PURPLE.
British things.
Hold up, was 69 always a thing in this game?
Only in Dittyman's mod IIRC, and even then only in Laura's intro.

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
New mystery feature for Betsy. I want to see if people can find this one on their own, no cheating by looking at the game files, there will be no prize, but if you find it, please post a comment. I'll let everyone know what it is later. I will note that it can be accessed during sex scenes, just to avoid banging your head into walls.
So is this what Oni was talking about, it kind of jump scared me when it first appeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
So is this what Oni was talking about, it kind of jump scared me when it first appeared
That's from last version, the mystery feature on 1.53 is Psylocke's 69 pose. Basically if you meet the criteria she will jump to gobble your dick (if you are licking her pussy), or she'll sit in your face if she is sucking your dick (You can tell her to "fuck off and keep sucking" which is kind of funny)

Rockers88

Dec 27, 2022
when does betsy appear? it's been 120 days and neither she nor squirrer girl have triggered.
Time ago I gave instructions on this. Try walking around the square, Xavier should contact you telepathically in the afternoon or evening. I don't remember, it's been a long time.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Man why does Oni insist on drawing Psylocke with a fucked up contorted head/neck

View attachment 3905904
This doesn't look like the result of an artist taking pride in their work. I'd be the opposite of shocked if this was made by a subcontractor and whoever is hiring that subcontractor reused parts of old stuff to make a new pose by collage, poorly. It's a legitimate practice (if less than ideal) to ship something on time and with an almost-nothing budget since the contractor is getting paid and the project is getting delivered (in less than ideal circumstances). I'll decline to comment further here.

That head looks like how corpse sprites in pre-3d shooters (Doom and Duke3d) would feel like they rotate to track where the player is whenever the player would circle-strafe them, because there were no side and rear views of the corpse. It's eerie seeing the front of a face when you should be seeing the head (especially jaw) from beneath and the forehead should be (relatively) a much smaller fraction of the composition.

This comment isn't me trying to start a rumour about subcontractors. This is exactly the sort of compromise that makes NO SENSE to see when the project manager is the artist, who can just draw the from-beneath head to pursue visually pleasing anatomy. A collage to me looks like it'd take more time and effort to do, to get a result that would be foreseeably less satisfying.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes