grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Wanda, Mystique, Boomboom and perhaps Spidergwen and She-Hulk is what I'm interested in.

And while there are many more female Marvel characters that would be popular, I'm not sure how well they'd fit into the game - Spidergwen and She-Hulk are already stretching it as is.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Feel like I'm just shitting on the guy's efforts with every post despite it not being my intention, but pregnancy mods would feel wrong without very subtle belly jiggle. No idea how Oni handled jiggle, but I'm gonna assume it's inefficient just like everything else on RenPy and this game.
I think the problem with Gwenpool is kinda summed up when she met Deadpool (for context, Gwenpool was a comics fan who never read any Deadpool comics, just thinking that he was "Lol Meme!").

From when they actually met
That is commentary on how people perceive her, but she couldn't be more different than Wade if she tried.
Turning Negasonic Teenage Warhead straight is my life goal now.
Man of culture.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking of either pregnant with twins, or ended up ovulating while pregnant and became pregnant while pregnant...
But with all the canon mixes in this game, I don't doubt it.
Why does best girl keep arriving 2nd?! :(
Assuming you mean Gwen, it seems to be because Oni activelly wants her in - she is even in a cutscene already. So, you know, people want someone else and, if he wants her in so much, add on his own volition outside pool victories.
That is commentary on how people perceive her, but she couldn't be more different than Wade if she tried.
To be fair, most comic writers themselves missed her point most of the time and made her as if she was trying to be female Wade.
The original creator ended making a miniseries of "Gwen herself" complaining thanks to everyone, including her, hating how she ended up.
In a way, she is the main proof of concept of how finding out you live in a comic book world would suck if most were not onboard and you had no other, actual powers.
So... I myself would probably vote for her because she kinda deserves a hug.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was thinking of either pregnant with twins, or ended up ovulating while pregnant and became pregnant while pregnant...
But with all the canon mixes in this game, I don't doubt it.

Assuming you mean Gwen, it seems to be because Oni activelly wants her in - she is even in a cutscene already. So, you know, people want someone else and, if he wants her in so much, add on his own volition outside pool victories.

To be fair, most comic writers themselves missed her point most of the time and made her as if she was trying to be female Wade.
The original creator ended making a miniseries of "Gwen herself" complaining thanks to everyone, including her, hating how she ended up.
In a way, she is the main proof of concept of how finding out you live in a comic book world would suck if most were not onboard and you had no other, actual powers.
So... I myself would probably vote for her because she kinda deserves a hug.
She should just go back to the real world & stay there realizing in the grand scheme of things just because you got knowledge of the thing, doesn't mean you'll survive it.
It's like the Zone from STALKER; Anyone of us (at least if you've played it alot like me) know how we could technically get around even find some of the rarest artifacts that could legit stop bullets & heal you from radiation dramatically ramping your survival chances you'd get caught in an anomaly or storm & be absolutely fucked.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
god I wish this had Evolutions Jean
Agreed, this game is hurting for someone pure.
Gwenpool would fit the bill.
Just saying.
Should just make her into Spidergwen and call it a day. 4th wall-breaking "comedy" is awful.
As for the discussion, the entire point of her run is breaking past the bad moniker, stereotype and origins. Oni's introduction was heavy-handed, but I doubt he missed the point given he took after Gurihiru's art.
Also, Spider-Gwen has the personality of a brick, she would only be good to (mind-)fuck a girl and a symbiote and for that we could just have Mania, who's an actual character and hotter:
Anyway, back to muties and mutie pretenders.
Wasnt that the version of jean that made iceman gay?
Yeah, that's the time displaced teenage brainwasher.
Comics, man. Comics by Bendis, even.

Jul 27, 2020
Wasnt that the version of jean that made iceman gay?
Lol, i think that suits her in game personality quite well.
Remembering how she use her power trying to force Zeto to forget flashing tits or later jerking him off with telekinesis.
And yes, having girlfriend with that kind of power
Zero might easy turning into the one of the most dangerous person in marvelverse.

1668039700835.png

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In just TWO days the vote already has 1900 votes so far holy fug. It's neck & neck very much so Wanda being 41, Gwen being 40. I suppose we'll see who really wins by the end of the month.
Honestly, wouldnt even mind gwen just because her model looks good and i wonder what weird interactions you could get with her.
Still would prefer wanda though.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes