CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
I honestly don't mind Rogues BJ, it looks slightly weird around the lips but I like how it still looks like her face. Some of the girls faces kind of... warp in different poses
Yeah I agree, don't get me wrong getting head is great but rouges and Laura bj looks a bit weird to me. Hopefully oni can give em a newer animation. But that just my opinion. Still great loving every second of the game. Needs more clothing though want the girls to walk around with more skimper clothes

Reactions: lusaro
Oct 21, 2019
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
I can't seem to find the same mod here that you posted but was also able to reset the clock if need be.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On my recent play-through I noticed that Gwen's cameo has been removed from the game. RIP OG Gwen introduction,

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Okay...
We need to talk about the code of this game.
To justify why I say that: I'm in engineering school for computer science. I don't really know how to code in Renpy but I know a lot about Python, C, C++ ...

Today I wanted to start to code my own Renpy game and I decide to analyse "Rogue-like:Evolution" code to learn how Renpy work (instead of using tutorial I found too long for the quantity of things I already know about programming).

And... my man...the code of this game seems good but the global work is shitty AF !

Two main issues for me:
1) Organisation: why can I find some "ProfessorX" functions in a file called "RogueDialogues" ?!
2) where are the comment ?! Seriously comment are not only for others they are also for the guy who make the code ! If you take a break of 2 mounths and forgetthings abouthow your code work how do you know what is the purposeof each line ? Simple: you waste 2 days to read your own work.

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes