Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Good for them. When I see the clusterfuck the internet is, I hope you'll understand I don't really care for their opinion.

(This too is a sarcastic comment, since I never bothered looking for the founders of the internet biography and as such, have no idea about what kind of people they're and so won't pass a judgement on them.)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Long story short, there already is a rule established. Probably before a good amount of you were born. And it's codified at the same level as the foundations of the internet.
Is that Rule 43?
Good for them. When I see the clusterfuck the internet is, I hope you'll understand I don't really care for their opinion.

(This too is a sarcastic comment, since I never bothered looking for the founders of the internet biography and as such, have no idea about what kind of people they're and so won't pass a judgement on them.)
It doesn't matter, it was a thankless job for which they were never properly compensated because they weren't really doing it for money anyways. But thanks to them, Mark FuckUberg is so rich he can build an entire panic apartment underneath his Hawaiian mansion! And don't forget FElon Musk using it to overspend 20 billion dollars on a bird!

Me, coming back to this thread at 1.51c, then downloads d, then e
Username checks out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I never knew how much I wanted a "wear this brown paper bag over your head and do not take it off until I tell you" option in this game. Right down to it alternate graphics for it getting a bit soaked and disintegratedin the showers and getting called into Xavier's Office to lie to him about what the hell is going on, but now that I've seen this, yeah. I have far stronger opinions on this than who Next Disappoi... I mean Next Girl should be.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I never knew how much I wanted a "wear this brown paper bag over your head and do not take it off until I tell you" option in this game. Right down to it alternate graphics for it getting a bit soaked and disintegratedin the showers and getting called into Xavier's Office to lie to him about what the hell is going on, but now that I've seen this, yeah. I have far stronger opinions on this than who Next Disappoi... I mean Next Girl should be.
That's the funny part of this game. You don't have to play every girl. If you don't want to make out with her then don't!

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes