RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
No. You'll just have a sore ass. Since she's going to kick it.
Ooooo...grappling!!!
1713658571332.png

And because I just had to keep scrolling in Google images...I stumbled across this beauty of an image insinuating Rogue and Magneto "becoming one" (aka "Magneto surrounding himself in a mag-fugging-neto 'condom' to fugg Rogue in the Danger Room until she gushes her last squirt") in X-Men '97:
1713658804812.png

God damn you, Disney...

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ooooo...grappling!!!
View attachment 3559625

And because I just had to keep scrolling in Google images...I stumbled across this beauty of an image insinuating Rogue and Magneto "becoming one" (aka "Magneto surrounding himself in a mag-fugging-neto 'condom' to fugg Rogue in the Danger Room until she gushes her last squirt") in X-Men '97:

God damn you, Disney...
There was a storyline similar to this in the comics. A few times, really, and I believe in the Age of Apocalypse alternate future they had a son, Magnus.

"Magneto being able to touch Rogue" part, not the weird cronenberg flesh-melding.

Reactions: RiloLaki

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
There was a storyline similar to this in the comics. A few times, really, and I believe in the Age of Apocalypse alternate future they had a son, Magnus.

"Magneto being able to touch Rogue" part, not the weird cronenberg flesh-melding.
Twice that I recall (though I haven't collected/read in years after the stories got just silly). In Age of Epoxylips where she had a child with Magneto (that after she birthed she couldn't touch), and again when that clone/whatever of Magneto named Joseph was running around. Both times she left Gambit for the guy who could wrap himself in a magnetic condom. Now adays she uses a power dampener tennis bracelet iirc.

Oh, and because it was part of the (much deserved) recent purge:
1713710722308.png

1713710823943.png

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Looking at the last few posts.
They are talking about black socks.
*Searches up black cocks*

Found this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't a chicken, eddy.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Looking at the last few posts.
They are talking about black socks.
*Searches up black cocks*
If the Expanded Mod team were still active, I'd ask them to give the girls , because I'm thirsty for women wearing gym clothes. But instead of "Calvin Klein" being on the garments, they have " " instead.

So, I guess now this is a cue for someone to provide an image or two of the girls recreating .

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
Hey everybody, I'm new to this game, i have one question
Is Betsy and Doreen new and incomplete, is that why i can't go all the way with them like other characters or is there some tricks ?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If the Expanded Mod team were still active, I'd ask them to give the girls , because I'm thirsty for women wearing gym clothes. But instead of "Calvin Klein" being on the garments, they have " " instead.

So, I guess now this is a cue for someone to provide an image or two of the girls recreating .
You mean the girls being surrounded by a bunch of color coded Raymans, or a reverse where all the girls are surrounding a Rayman?

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes