Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Sure:
Mega

There might be bugs in this one too, so maybe give it a day if you prefer, but I hope I worked out most of them by now.

So disclaimers out of the way, what does this version include?

- New front facing sex pose for Betsy
- New doggy style pose for Doreen.
- New sex pose for Betsy, 69! The method to unlocking this is a little complex, but not crazy. Spoilers to follow. . . Just make sure to lick her in at least a few separate sessions, and also get a BJ from her at least a few separate times, and also make sure she's at least a little "warmed up" first, then get another BJ from her. She should automatically suggest switching positions at some point there. After you've done this scene once, it should unlock as a "view shift" option for both a normal BJ and for fondling activities. I might also add it directly to the main sex menu or something.
- I added a "tail" button that will appear under Doreen's button at the top of the screen, during sex scenes. This will make her tail translucent. I found it got in the way too much in doggy pose to make people choose between that and removing it completely.
-I also added a "foot" button in the top right corner of the screen, which will toggle showing feet or not in certain sex poses.

What to look out for:
- Any of the new graphics that "look weird," like things overlapping in a way that they probably shouldn't. or animating improperly. If there are any graphics that you believe should be there but aren't (like visible cum," then let me know, I might have missed a few things.
- If there are any actions that are blocked off, like you can't access one of the above sex poses in a place you think you should, let me know.

Fixed in version "c":
- Fixed a few missing image files and other bugs, mostly.
man i missread that and i thought oni just added the front pose for doreen... :c

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes