.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
why dont you post your problems with this game to Onis patreon,
till now he answered every suggestion and bugreport i send per pm
and the regular posts there are answered as well by Oni

i just hope it wont take much longer for his new version, expectet it to be out a few days ago

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
why dont you post your problems with this game to Onis patreon,
till now he answered every suggestion and bugreport i send per pm
and the regular posts there are answered as well by Oni

i just hope it wont take much longer for his new version, expectet it to be out a few days ago
What made you think so?

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
All those guys who only come here to file complains, relax!! It takes a lot of efforts to make something. You shouldn't complain about something that you're getting, without actually paying for it. Especially when it is good.
The new update will arrive when it will, spamming comments here won't do a thing. So, the best thing you guys can do for now, is to appreciate the hard work put into the game & enjoy it.

Mar 8, 2019
All those guys who only come here to file complains, relax!! It takes a lot of efforts to make something. You shouldn't complain about something that you're getting, without actually paying for it. Especially when it is good.
The new update will arrive when it will, spamming comments here won't do a thing. So, the best thing you guys can do for now, is to appreciate the hard work put into the game & enjoy it.
What hard work? This guy just makes blanks and then after a long time releases the update. You cant be serious about saying thath.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
*8 cents has been deposited to your paypal account*

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes