Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So replaying the game because, lets be honest, half the fun is trying new ways to seduce the girls and I've had a thought.

Early on in the various relationships, the girls have varying degrees of what they're willing to show you, most refusing to get naked until your Love stat is around 800. But you can still make the girls cum long before that. So imagine you have someone like Kitty cumming really hard and running out of the MC's bedroom in embarrassment because she basically wet herself.

I said I had a thought. I never said it was a good one.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
So replaying the game because, lets be honest, half the fun is trying new ways to seduce the girls and I've had a thought.

Early on in the various relationships, the girls have varying degrees of what they're willing to show you, most refusing to get naked until your Love stat is around 800. But you can still make the girls cum long before that. So imagine you have someone like Kitty cumming really hard and running out of the MC's bedroom in embarrassment because she basically wet herself.

I said I had a thought. I never said it was a good one.
Iirc It can happen when their lust goest back to low levels, it's also fun when they basically remove their clothes out of frustration

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Iirc It can happen when their lust goest back to low levels, it's also fun when they basically remove their clothes out of frustration
They happily take off their clothes and start fingering infront of you if they are aroused, but god forbid you take your noodle out, they will angrily storm out of the room and refuse to talk to you for the rest of the day.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
They happily take off their clothes and start fingering infront of you if they are aroused, but god forbid you take your noodle out, they will angrily storm out of the room and refuse to talk to you for the rest of the day.
Double standards, huh?

Oct 31, 2017
At the end, you just got assaulted by a wild laura, werent you?
Interestingly enough, the point of that run was to see if I could get that event to pop while being a sweet talker, as she is a randy little savage that one, ooooooh yeah. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure if that run was a success in the end or if it was another victim of the dislocated shoulder I picked up from a freak Christmas Dinner-related incident.

Hell, I only picked it back up again after seeing Jubes' intro lately, since "Prude Catholic Boy meets Asian Teenage Vampire" was too much gold to pass up on.

I'm sorry, but the clear lack of "Roommate" in that image points to it being a derp fake fabrication of some sort, as last I checked this game didn't have an incest patch.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Interestingly enough, the point of that run was to see if I could get that event to pop while being a sweet talker, as she is a randy little savage that one, ooooooh yeah. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure if that run was a success in the end or if it was another victim of the dislocated shoulder I picked up from a freak Christmas Dinner-related incident.

Hell, I only picked it back up again after seeing Jubes' intro lately, since "Prude Catholic Boy meets Asian Teenage Vampire" was too much gold to pass up on.

I'm sorry, but the clear lack of "Roommate" in that image points to it being a derp fake fabrication of some sort, as last I checked this game didn't have an incest patch.
ye it doesn't, she just calls the MC "bro" because she's a bro herself
if you wanna try just place these 2 files in the game folder, i just removed some checks by Oni

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
if you wanna try just place these 2 files in the game folder, I just removed some checks by Oni
All I'm getting is a link to a wall of text.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1827428_Jubes_HJ.rpy

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1827429_Jubes_Sex.rpy

I honestly don't know how to convert this into renpy format due to my cluelessness with technology.

So how do I place these in the game folder?

Oct 31, 2017
if you wanna try just place these 2 files in the game folder, i just removed some checks by Oni
Oh, it's modded? I'm clearly late to the party on this update, and while I do enjoy my cryptographic puzzles I am ashamed to admit that I'm rather stumped on what Oni really meant by "Jean new pose" as a changelog.

All I'm getting is a link to a wall of text.
You've got to right click & 'Save Link As' on those, and then go through the dialog hoops to place them, otherwise browsers just load them as text files (which they technically are, despite the non-txt extension).

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
You've got to right click & 'Save Link As' on those, and then go through the dialog hoops to place them, otherwise browsers just load them as text files (which they technically are, despite the non-txt extension).
I have no idea what "going through dialogue hoops" even means.

I don't even know how to open the console.

Oct 31, 2017
I have no idea what "going through dialogue hoops" even means.
Ah, my bad. Sometimes attempts at being cheeky lead to further confusion. 'Dialog hoops' meant the dialog box of your browser to chose on where to save the two files. So you would go to where the game's exe is, and in there you should have a 'game' folder. You should save them in that one, so they're right next to the archive.rpa file.

I can't say I've really played with mods on this game myself, but putting them there should have them automatically load when you start the game.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
So you would go to where the game's exe is, and in there you should have a 'game' folder. You should save them in that one, so they're right next to the archive.rpa file.
Well - I placed them in the 'game' folder, and the option to have sex still doesn't show up.

I don't know why this 'mod' isn't working.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I've placed these renpy files just about everywhere and they still don't work.

I haven't been this disappointed since Oni's last news update.

Biognat

Feb 12, 2018
I've placed these renpy files just about everywhere and they still don't work.

I haven't been this disappointed since Oni's last news update.
Just delete original files and then paste new downloaded files (don't forget delete "numbers" in the files name). Then you can fuck Jubs, without animation of course.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
wait so you're saying that these files are already in-game? just disabled?

i could've fucked jubes so long ago XD time to payback that blue-balling vamp

• Love

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Well - I placed them in the 'game' folder, and the option to have sex still doesn't show up.

I don't know why this 'mod' isn't working.
Just delete original files and then paste new downloaded files (don't forget delete "numbers" in the files name). Then you can fuck Jubs, without animation of course.
There's actually no need to replace anything if you still have your archive.rpa file inside the 'game' folder, renpy gives precedence to files outside an .rpa in case of conflict.
Just place those two .rpy files inside the game folder, restart your game and look inside your game folder again: you should have 2 new files with extension .rpyc
That's the signal the files have been loaded and compiled properly
After that, selecting blowies or taking Jubes to pound town won't be met with "This option is currently unavailable"

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes