nonospot

May 15, 2020
Can someone redpill me on why apk beggars don't use joiplay?
Sounds like joiplay is the obvious path
Did you manage to get 1.3a working on joiplay, I didn't have a lot of time to look into it, but it triggers a LOT of exceptions.
I wonder if it's this game I needed to just push a save made on PC to be able to play, but this time errors are game breaking as images won't load.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it, but picking the flirty option with Laura seems to have locked her name in as ??? for me. Changing her petname hasn't affected it so far.
Yeah I saw that and its been fixed...but it won't be fixed for everyone until I release an update

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Did you manage to get 1.3a working on joiplay, I didn't have a lot of time to look into it, but it triggers a LOT of exceptions.
I wonder if it's this game I needed to just push a save made on PC to be able to play, but this time errors are game breaking as images won't load.
You should try to update Joiplay from patreon it seems Google Play version is older then Patreon one. That's why you have exceptions

Jul 31, 2021
Can people keep begging for an android port please? Really adds a lot to the overall conversation. Anyway. Been a hot minute since I checked on the progress of this game, but it's nice that best girl is actually "finished" now. Meaning that I can fuck her, cuz I know characters will never truly be "finished".

Not that I really care. This is the kinda game I come back to every now and then, repeat the process of making a harem and then peace out until the next time I feel like playing. And considering it keeps me entertained despite the lack of content, I'd say it's pretty good as is.

Though I'm also really easy to please.

Reactions: Ray666 and Hatler
Aug 22, 2017
At this point we need more options to halloween outfits (at least with text) this year boys.
I want to be the Dragon of Dojimas someday...
Oh, and Gwen needs one.

Reactions: Chronwalk

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so what's new besides gwen sex scenes?

bot of you have good points, I like the idea of the tan personally since it feels natural to have if you make the girl skinny dip or if you have them walking around in their underwear, topless, or naked.

As much as I like the idea of using food as a source of energy doesn't sound bad, but I feel the mechanic should had been added at the beginning of the game that way it doesn't cause to much problem on the code. Also, I do agree on the idea of a job since I can't remember how many times I wish I had money to buy x clothes for x character. Which brings my own point in this aspect, I wish I could have them wear what they want based on whatever stats x character have higher.

This is my opinion: In terms of things I want to see, more place to have sex, sometimes I feel like I want to bang a girl in charles office (just for shit and giggles), or be able to see them having sex on a desk or the pool chair. One thing I really want different is how the stats works on the girls, I don't think I need to ask a girl that I'm friends with benefits to see if she allows me to fuck another girl, same logic applies to the master/slave stat. if that doesn't work, I wouldn't mind being confronted by the girls and being questioned why I'm sleeping with another girl, which can lead to other routes such as, break up (normal relationship), "remind her of her place" (master relationship), or tell her that you are only friends with benefits. This also apply if they are willing to sneak themselves to your room in the middle of the night or have morning sex instead of just a bj

Most important, I want more story, which I feel that this game lacks, I don't mind if the game expands to new locations or mechanics, but I do believe this game lacks story

the game needed more diferentiation for each girl. like i said before, this is an idea i proposed for years but here it is again:
make each girl have her own unique mechanic, for example,
-rogue has the addiction, as she doesnt have human contact, this is something she deeply desires.also, she would take far more enjoyment from touching than the other girls. her favorite being getting fingered by others.
-kitty could be a voyeur. her ability to phase through walls, would allow her to watch others doing stuff. so while she should be hard for you to "get", you could make a deal with her that you would let her watch, and from there you slowly make participate.
her favorite would be simply masturbating watching others have sex.
-Emma would probably be the hardest to make unique, she is a cold woman, who could have problem getting off. which makes her stressed. so she would have alot of orgasm denial and wearing sex toy in public. her favorite would be, the player making her almost cum before stopping multiple times, in order to make her go from cold and devoid of emotions, into her begging for the player to let her cum.
-laura could be a masochist, so having "hard sex" would give her more pleasure, her favorite would be full speed anal/face fucking(if its added) also hard slaps during sex.
-Jean could have a double personality, one is a bitchy dom, and the other is a shy sub.(basically her phoenix and normal personalities), and depending on how you handle her, one will take over as the main persona. her favorite would change depending on who was in control, phoenix would be taking control, so sex with her would be her choice, and jean would be servicing others(either the player, or other girls you comand her to service).
-storm would be one of the simplest, she is an exibitionist, so playing or doing sex acts in the open would enhance her sexual desires.
-jubilee being both a vampire and from a traditional household would make her less inclined to have sex or any other type of sexual interaction, so for her, it would actually be better to start by selling your cum. she would be willing to buy it from you instead of doing any act... so you would have to manipulate her into slowly trading your cum for sex acts with her. her favorite thing would be to get cummed. swallow, facial or creampie.

of course, i know this would be just a dream that will never happen, but i do believe the game would be far better if it was implemented like this.

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes