FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
...but it's a mod, right? I'm pretty sure vanilla also doesn't show you all of that info in the top bar.
If you're thinking that Prime added some quality-of-life features, optimizations, and some extra abilities here and there: Yes.

If you're thinking that Prime added rear views for cunnilingus during threesomes: That's vanilla.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hmm, okay. In 1.3e I've been trying the procedure mentioned earlier:
Could you put up a show for me > could you make out with girl B > threesome options >ask girl A to do something with girl B > go down on her
...but it doesn't do that.

Unrelated, but lol at this girl saying she gave me a key but I don't visit... while I'm in her room.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
...but it's a mod, right? I'm pretty sure vanilla also doesn't show you all of that info in the top bar.
Yeah its prime mod, but the rear view thing has nothing to do with it.
Hmm, okay. In 1.3e I've been trying the procedure mentioned earlier:

...but it doesn't do that.

Unrelated, but lol at this girl saying she gave me a key but I don't visit... while I'm in her room.
Well i said its a bitch to get it to work.
Angry yellow skin color man noise

View attachment 2763274
Oni is racist against pac-mans and smurfs.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
It would seem that the best way for raising love quickly is through the power of swimming.

Even just hanging out at the pool with the 'want to swim' option, even for girls that don't really like you at all yet (looking at you Jean), gives a +3 every time and can be done 4 or 5 times in a single time block. You don't even need to buy them bathers. And it affects the whole group simultaneously if there are multiple people there.

Is there any way to reset gift status just to see dialogue at higher levels? Since they do seem to respond differently based on their stats... but you want to give the gifts immediately to give a boost.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 152 Votes