salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Rogue always had a manly chin but that didn't stop millions from praising her...
Hey, aslong as shes hot and doesnt have an adam's apple, i dont mind that she has a buttchin.
that's a latter variation Jim Lee's and the '90s animated she had a much more feminine jawline
Hes talking about EVO rogue.
Although her first appearance wasnt exactly flattering either.
rogue first appearance.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Hatler

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, aslong as shes hot and doesnt have an adam's apple, i dont mind that she has a buttchin.

Hes talking about EVO rogue.
Although her first appearance wasnt exactly flattering either.
just because evo butchered her design it doesn't mean we need to keep replicating the subpar design :)

The design you posted is seems more mature looking than the younger ones we've seen

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Evo Rogue was hot. Who gives a fuck about her chin or whatever bullshit? Same with Wanda...
When one is using AI to generate images and where the AI can go down the wrong path. Feminizing the nose, chin, and cheek lines is a way to get away from a harsh profile that may solve issues earlier than latter

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
Enabling console IS case sensitive, should be capitalized:

config.console = True

Took me 3 minutes to go thru every option before my singular cellular brain figured it out.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, aside from responding to messages and questions. The family medical stuff that's been going on for the past few months has gotten a bit more chaotic than I was expecting, and taken up more of my time than I'd expected. It had been looking simple and on a path to success, and the doctors think that is still the case in the long term, but in the short term there were a lot of QoL set-backs that complicated things. And to top it all off, a few weeks back I got a frozen shoulder, so my left arm basically did not work. It seems mostly better now, but it was a real hassle.

Given these various set-backs I've decided that rather than rushing out a relatively minor content update, it would be better to just push through to the first Betsy update, so that's the plan. It will be a few more months, late December at the earliest, maybe early January, and I'm sorry for that inconvenience, you have all been really supportive along the way and I wish I could get things out faster than that, but it is what it is. I just hope to make 1.5 an update that will be really fun, with a solid chunk of Betsy content and some other fun additions​

Bruh moment. No Halloween update or anything of that sort. Just a "Let's skip this one and head straight for the next chick". At least Betsy won't give me the cringe Gwen does (I hope).

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes