armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
Why Doreen and Betsy dont show anywhere on my game? I've met every girl besides them and they aint giving any signs of showing up, do i have to do anything specific?

• Wow
Reactions: armond

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
anyone got some hints on how to gain with Jean.....I can get some more obedience with her but I lose on the Love and she gets annoyed. She seems to be very, I guess you could say, headstrong

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
There is a wide variety of sizes to choose from. From Kitty to Storm, pick your likes and go with it.
It's not Pokemon. You don't have to go for all of them.
You're kind of right, but Storm has been my crush since childhood. When she's dressed, she's pretty okay, but when she takes off her shirt and I see those exaggerated breasts drawn by the author, it makes me want to throw up and cry.
If someone tells me that Halle Berry isn't a sexy MILF, I'm going to die laughing...
54b0b3d0633d992d144779d18befc83c.jpg t_halle_berry_nude_sex_monsters_ball2-310x310.jpg 0_Michael-Kors-Collection-Show-Arrivals-Spring-Summer-2024-New-York-Fashion-Week-USA-11-Sep-2023.jpg
and... January Jones...
Bez tytułu01.jpg Bez tytułu02.jpg Bez tytułu03.jpg
Bez tytułu04.jpg Bez tytułu05.jpg
-------------------------
With Doreen, it's understandable since she's a bit curvy and has larger breasts, so that makes sense. But with Emma and Storm being fit and athletic, it just looks off.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You're kind of right, but Storm has been my crush since childhood. When she's dressed, she's pretty okay, but when she takes off her shirt and I see those exaggerated breasts drawn by the author, it makes me want to throw up and cry.
If someone tells me that Halle Berry isn't a sexy MILF, I'm going to die laughing...
View attachment 3920122 View attachment 3920145 View attachment 3920151
and... January Jones...
View attachment 3920094 View attachment 3920095 View attachment 3920096
View attachment 3920097 View attachment 3920098
-------------------------
With Doreen, it's understandable since she's a bit curvy and has larger breasts, so that makes sense. But with Emma and Storm being fit and athletic, it just looks off.
Are you kidding me? its Emma god damn Frost.
the white queen.jpg fa4864057905cd92bbe4ff0f1f00dd27.jpg
marauders emma.jpg
If the white queen aint got huge gazongas, i riot.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Are you kidding me? its Emma god damn Frost.
View attachment 3920248 View attachment 3920254
View attachment 3920255
If the white queen aint got huge gazongas, i riot.
Sure, she has a sizable boobs, but it still doesn’t hang down to her belly button.
Remember, Emma also wears tight outfits and corsets/bustier, which accentuate even average-sized breasts and make them look incredibly large.
For confirmation, Keira Knightley:
In Bustier:
in-the-pirates-of-the-caribbean-movies-keira-knightleys-v0-01xvaszya5hc1.png
without Bustier/only bra:
636838.png

Last edited:

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
anyone got some hints on how to gain with Jean.....I can get some more obedience with her but I lose on the Love and she gets annoyed. She seems to be very, I guess you could say, headstrong
Get gifts but save them till you get cologne, then give her the gifts. Grind some dialogue and go to class, the danger room, and the pool while she's there. Study with her too. It takes a little bit of time but once you get over 100 love points with her, the rest of the points will come easily.

Reactions: Humalien

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Sure, she has a sizable boobs, but it still doesn’t hang down to her belly button.
Remember, Emma also wears tight outfits and corsets/bustier, which accentuate even average-sized breasts and make them look incredibly large.
For confirmation, Keira Knightley:
In Bustier:
View attachment 3920354
without Bustier/only bra:
View attachment 3920355
Why do you keep bringing up the movies, when the characters are based on the comics and cartoons?
Its like right now if you brought up Dafne Keen to talk about Laura, when shes obviously based on her Marvel VS Capcom 3 iteration.
There are a plenty of cool outfits like this and we know but we stuck with the uglier ones after a decade
Are you talking about the game? because in the game those outfits are very much there man.

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes