NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Didn't knew we were rating boobies but OK! My top favorite gotta be both Laura and Emma, simple as that
SG not bad tho but Can I ask what is going on with her calf/legs? why it just keeps getting wider as if she was wearing boots INSIDE her skin?

Also is it just me or did Oni made Jean poses ugly on purpose? I swear can't get a stiffy whenever Jean is involved.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
We need Wanda (Scarlett Witch), Raven ( Mystique), Tabitha (Boom Boom), Lorna (Polaris), Illyana (Magik), Rahne (Wolfsbane), Gabrielle (Honey Badger), Angelica (Firestorm), and Domino

Can you update this
Well it'll only be Lorna or Scarlet Witch left next right, or who's even left?
@ RiloLaki
Oi Would the fox version of Jean, can't stop my desire for Vixens.

Reactions: WarLike78

Ponuraczek48

Mar 3, 2024
Why is only Emma allowed to be called 'Mommy'? Storm would also make a great mommy, and even, if you’ve watched X-men '97 [I despise it], she should be called 'Goddess'. Also, Oni could give Rogue [like in X97] or Gwen longer hair too.
P.S. It's a shame they didn't include Gwenpool in Deadpool and Wolverine. In theory, they could have, and it could have changed Gwendolyne’s origin, making it so she returned from the set of Deadpool 3. :D

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Last edited:

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Uhm guys? doreen is kinda... sexy
View attachment 3929213
Her body is rocking, the problem is her wide face.

She looks like the average 50+ year old southern mom, kinda grown too puffy after putting on weight from the 3th child and one too many wine nights.

I guess some people are into that, but probably an equal amount if not more don't wanna bang a cartoon version of their obese looking mom.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Her body is rocking, the problem is her wide face.

She looks like the average 50+ year old southern mom, kinda grown too puffy after putting on weight from the 3th child and one too many wine nights.

I guess some people are into that, but probably an equal amount if not more don't wanna bang a cartoon version of their obese looking mom.
my mother never looked like that she was a skinny blonde most of her life, after she had me she would put on/lose weight every season.

Reactions: Dr. Coom
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes