salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Just my opinion
But...its the same Kitty, i dont understand.
yeah she's good on the role but she underage and i can't jerk off to that. but mila kunis and her tight morally fappable ass?
Oh, i thought you were just talking about who would work better for live action portrayal, not who you wanted to pork.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
What's new!
- So...new fixed errors with Doreen sex scene FJ (feet crashing game for some reason) & Her translucid tail for extra options.
- Doreen had a new sex scene idk if it's reworked some scene or is a new sex scene probably YES!
- Betsy new sex scene 69 maybe more sexual interaction? error fixed: (Always appears in rooms randownly)
- Mostly inestable build...
And Halloween update for Betsy and Doreen :/? (Gwendolyn had a really hot skin with tails on Her head almost new, I think It was a zombie type game reference?).
The update "C" add new content for the new 2 heroines/lovers, so if you watch this just upload right away! (UPDATE 1,53 c)

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What's new!
- So...new fixed errors with Doreen sex scene FJ (feet crashing game for some reason) & Her translucid tail for extra options.
- Betsy some strange update I almost forget. (Always appears in rooms randownly)
- Mostly inestable build...
But... Halloween update for Betsy and Doreen :/?. (Gwendolyn had a really hot skin with tails on Her head almost new, I think It was a zombie type game reference?)
*unstable.
Its juliet starling from chainsaw lollipop, which is getting an hd remake. (am i the only one whom found the gameplay very mediocre?)

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
*unstable.
Its juliet starling from chainsaw lollipop, which is getting an hd remake. (am i the only one whom found the gameplay very mediocre?)
That was a common complaint about the game in the gaming media. Gamers were just happy to have a classic score-attack-arcade-like game. Though anyone who said anything positive about LC hot hit with "coomer" labels.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That was a common complaint about the game in the gaming media. Gamers were just happy to have a classic score-attack-arcade-like game. Though anyone who said anything positive about LC hot hit with "coomer" labels.
I found it to be cliche writing wise juliet wears spats so you actually couldnt see much of her body. It was kinda jank mechanically too

Anyway gwens ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
holy shit where has she been hiding those? she looks nothing like this in deadpoo3

awooga
Im telling ya, shes got the looks and the enthusiasm, if she manages to show up as Laura a third time, it will be her character as much as Hugh Jackman is THE Logan.

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes