sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3992622

No more content please, just wrap up loose ends and finish already
From Patreon:

So as I said I have added a new 69 pose for Betsy, and the next version to come out will include one for Doreen as well, since that's the other character I'm finishing up right now. I do plan to add this pose to all other girls in the game over time, currently at a pace of one per version. I'm leaving it up to you guys the order I add these in. I will also do other polls later to add new content scenes and the next girl to the game. So for this one, you're just choosing who will be in the version after the next one, and then we'll have another poll for the next after that. Expect the new poses to be similar to Betsy's, but adjusted to fit the character's shapes and style.

I'll set the end date for two weeks
Currently Rogue is winning at 36%. Followed by Kitty and Emma at 16%. Laura is at 12%.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
From Patreon:

Currently Rogue is winning at 36%. Followed by Kitty and Emma at 16%. Laura is at 12%.
Huh, thats surprising. I thought for sure Emma would be the most popular character. :unsure:

Also, does anybody know if the Android port bugged (more than usual anyway)? Mine has no background images.

Last edited:

C00merboy

Jan 27, 2021
Huh, thats surprising. I thought for sure Emma would be the most popular character. :unsure:

Also, does anybody know if the Android port bugged (more than usual anyway)? Mine has no background images.
just sleep and leave your room as usual and the only one i noticed was the split dick bug on laura's front pose but the rear pose is fine

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes