LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Also Jean was never an exclusively Cyclops deal. Just like the other X-Men, relationships bounced around. It's a Hentai game also, who cares about lore when you're obviously playing this game to be the guy who gets to screw all the women in X-Men?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Also Jean was never an exclusively Cyclops deal. Just like the other X-Men, relationships bounced around. It's a Hentai game also, who cares about lore when you're obviously playing this game to be the guy who gets to screw all the women in X-Men?
And what is more important we bit forgot that it's Oni twisted version of Jean, there number of ways how relationship status is going to be handled. Since she narcissistic cunt in this version, she can get interest in MC simply because see doesn't want to be left out or something like that.

And I'm genuinely wondering how her relationship is going to be handled with Zero especially Love and Obedience paths. And will he add mind break of sorts for her.

Kiratt

Oct 29, 2018
So...how do I get the keys of girls room ? I've been tryin but when the professor catch me and rogue I just have the options of her( rogue's) room and the professor room.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So...how do I get the keys of girls room ? I've been tryin but when the professor catch me and rogue I just have the options of her( rogue's) room and the professor room.
Sleep in her room for 5 nights, she gives you a key. Works for all 4 girls.

There is also an option of getting Kitty to swipe all the keys from Xavier's office if you have her break in for you at night.

Reactions: DannyhelMont
4.40 star(s) 152 Votes