LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Actually, i saw this in this game. (at market you can click on Deny tits, and they will bounce a little bit). So, I`m not sure about Oni`s skill in that area, but it`s totally possibly to do. Just add variables like "if love=< 300" don`t accept touch(=face slap), "if love=>300" accept touch(=get undress) and trigger text balloon and animation.
The same mechanics goes for undress. Touch button on her blouse/skirt/top and so on, and get a result - face slap or undressing.

For me, this game is great, but i wanna have some "direct" interaction with girls. And also, i think menu is a little bit overloaded with actions.
You're not wrong there

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
will there be an android port?
You know sometimes it's helpful to check 1st page for information
This is not official port download at your discretion

ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA

Reactions: Ric

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a linux version of the game at the latest update? The mega link only seems to have the windows one.

Apr 10, 2019
The latest version is still 0.984h. There hasn't been a release in months. The next release is expected to have Jean Grey, but also isn't expected to come out for at least another month. This is a really, really, slowly updating game.
It's weird that he doesn't seem to be getting faster either. Even though he's been working on is for so long. He defo has money for commissions or a personal code monkey but he doesn't use it.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It's weird that he doesn't seem to be getting faster either. Even though he's been working on is for so long. He defo has money for commissions or a personal code monkey but he doesn't use it.
He refuses to get a personal code monkey because the entire point of this project to him has been to teach himself how to code monkey. Although if he were to hire a tutor of sorts he'd probably have learned a lot of stuff faster.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, i saw this in this game. (at market you can click on Deny tits, and they will bounce a little bit). So, I`m not sure about Oni`s skill in that area, but it`s totally possibly to do. Just add variables like "if love=< 300" don`t accept touch(=face slap), "if love=>300" accept touch(=get undress) and trigger text balloon and animation.
The same mechanics goes for undress. Touch button on her blouse/skirt/top and so on, and get a result - face slap or undressing.

For me, this game is great, but i wanna have some "direct" interaction with girls. And also, i think menu is a little bit overloaded with actions.
Well, that it's doable is... and that it's a great idea too... but I don't know if Oni will go for this, but it would be great.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Well, i find a solution to this problem(s). We need a new game - "Oni trainer". ..... +1 to code, +1 to monkey, +1 insomnia etc. Well, we all know how this things works, don`t we?)
I sure, this would help... probably...maybe...

Reactions: batzuleica1

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well, i find a solution to this problem(s). We need a new game - "Oni trainer". ..... +1 to code, +1 to monkey, +1 insomnia etc. Well, we all know how this things works, don`t we?)
I sure, this would help... probably...maybe...
nope this forever but even worse he puts out two chars per year next year and we still have no sense.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
does somebody have a save game of the latest version?
There's not really any point. The game has no plot, so it's just wandering around and making out with the girls until their stats are high enough to let you fuck them, then high enough to let you fuck them with an audience. And the old saves will almost certainly be broken by the coming update anyway.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
The reason he isn't cranking updates out any faster is because he is constantly overhauling the game code and how he implements things. Which means even if he constantly learning how to code and getting faster, he has to do more work to get the same content out for the next girl. Imagine getting 20% faster but having to do 300% more work because you are completely rewriting the game code and have to convert all the pre-existing stuff to use the new system. Then realize half way though it that you learned something new and realize the method you were just working isn't all that great compared to the new system / method you just discovered... which means its back to square one. Then not only that you now have to reverse engineer what you already have and convert it to the new system.

If any of you ever programmed or did game design you would realize that programming isn't straightforward as basic math where you just plug things into a formula to get the answer. It takes a lot of foresight to lay efficient base code, and it takes a lot of trial and error to see if something actually works in reality even if in theory it should. Even if he now understands the basics of coding and limitations of Renpy he still needs experience to learn how to do higher level stuff.

Plus I am pretty sure this game isn't his main money maker. Its his art commissions.

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes