Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
changelog:
Updates:
* Emma's boots and gloves should work in her doggy style pose now.
* Fixed a few cases where "interruptions" could break continuity of the scene, but continue to point these out.
* Fixed some cases where you could keep pantyhose on during sex scenes (where it would typically end up looking weird).
* A few various typos

here's 0.995a:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
changelog:
Updates:
* Emma's boots and gloves should work in her doggy style pose now.
* Fixed a few cases where "interruptions" could break continuity of the scene, but continue to point these out.
* Fixed some cases where you could keep pantyhose on during sex scenes (where it would typically end up looking weird).
* A few various typos

here's 0.995a:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
thanks

Reactions: Semondemon

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Nice but her face looks really different from usual - she reminds me of Kitty in the same pose.
Talking about Kitty, am I the only one disliking her ahegao face - except in doggy style ? Compared to all the others, she's... well, not arousing at all.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nice but her face looks really different from usual - she reminds me of Kitty in the same pose.
Talking about Kitty, am I the only one disliking her ahegao face - except in doggy style ? Compared to all the others, she's... well, not arousing at all.
Well her BJ, TJ and cowgirl face are at an angle but it's clearly copy pasted head from Kitty. At least her Doggy pose is damned amazing.

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes