diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
anyone who gets it plz let us know if there is anything new or just bugfixes. thanks in advance
From patreon this is the new content for 1.5

So, disclaimers out of the way, what does this version contain? It includes Betsy's basic content, including introduction and romantic scenes, basic interactions all over campus, fondling, and hand-related stuff. It does not include BJs, doggy style or front facing sex stuff, etc. If you're able to trigger any of these types of actions, let me know how (they do not have art created yet or completed dialogues, but placeholder versions might be accessible if I didn't firewall them correctly). I also made some changes to how offhand actions work that hopefully won't seem too different just yet, but I believe are for the better.

Up to you if you think its worth it ...

Other then that anyone knows what the conditions are for 2 girls to do stuff together without the MC initiating it? and where that can happen? as I am just never gotten to witness that

Mar 14, 2018
From patreon this is the new content for 1.5

So, disclaimers out of the way, what does this version contain? It includes Betsy's basic content, including introduction and romantic scenes, basic interactions all over campus, fondling, and hand-related stuff. It does not include BJs, doggy style or front facing sex stuff, etc. If you're able to trigger any of these types of actions, let me know how (they do not have art created yet or completed dialogues, but placeholder versions might be accessible if I didn't firewall them correctly). I also made some changes to how offhand actions work that hopefully won't seem too different just yet, but I believe are for the better.

Up to you if you think its worth it ...

Other then that anyone knows what the conditions are for 2 girls to do stuff together without the MC initiating it? and where that can happen? as I am just never gotten to witness that
As far as I remember they both need to be part of your harem, like each other and the yellow bar needs to be pretty full, you also need to have a threesome with the particular girls beforehand .
But don't quote me on that. In past Gameplays I would get it without even trying, but the last time around it hasn't happened yet.
From I do remember from my experience, the easiest combinations were Gwen with Jubilee, Kitty with Laura, Jean with Gwen and Emma with Ororo.
But I'm just as sure about it as Oni is a badass coder.

Edit:
Apparently Rogue and Betsy just entered the list.
I checked the stats and Betsy had exactly 950 inhibition, so that's probably it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes