sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
That's a good idea, really. If they halved all the chat events or at least spread them more throughout the years, and we could get to the sweet buns a bit faster, at least the gameplay would be bearable.
So, it's late night here. Have a few hours before I should sleep. Not enough time to play a game. Too much time to watch random videos. Decided to work on the cheat injector. Turns out, it should be super fucking easy. The hardest part is that I'm not a python guy and I have to look up the syntax for ren'py. I'm just going to find the text of where you look at the stats (or cash) of people and turn it into a button to up the love or trust by like 100 per click. Writing the script to do the editing will probably be the hardest part.

I'm planning to do:
  • Person.trust
  • Person.love
  • Player.cash
  • Player.stamina
Anything else you guys want me to see if I can throw in or is that good for now?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, it's late night here. Have a few hours before I should sleep. Not enough time to play a game. Too much time to watch random videos. Decided to work on the cheat injector. Turns out, it should be super fucking easy. The hardest part is that I'm not a python guy and I have to look up the syntax for ren'py. I'm just going to find the text of where you look at the stats (or cash) of people and turn it into a button to up the love or trust by like 100 per click. Writing the script to do the editing will probably be the hardest part.

I'm planning to do:
  • Person.trust
  • Person.love
  • Player.cash
  • Player.stamina
Anything else you guys want me to see if I can throw in or is that good for now?
Do abilities do something? I never unlocked any, even at lvl 2 and with 1 skill point, I couldn't get one. But in case those are fun or anything, maybe you can add a command to add skill points, or something?

Reactions: armond

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Do abilities do something? I never unlocked any, even at lvl 2 and with 1 skill point, I couldn't get one. But in case those are fun or anything, maybe you can add a command to add skill points, or something?
Yeah, they do stuff like increase max stamina, number of times you can cum, how much stamina/cum you regen when you sleep or something. Like the stuff you get in RLE by leveling up.

I'll add skill points somewhere.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
reported post for spam/advertising...
and

i am really curious; if they made this game with Daz...
never mind it loses the lookalike for xmen-Evo.
which models would be used as a base for each heroine...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes