Hakime1_-_

Nov 6, 2023
which version removed the models for the girls playing with each other? if you asked one to go down on the other they use to have models on their knees but they have all been removed

• Wow
Reactions: red_faced

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
which version removed the models for the girls playing with each other? if you asked one to go down on the other they use to have models on their knees but they have all been removed
Not 100% sure, but I think it's been gone since the first version with Betsy.
Bloody Posh Spice stole our lesbians!

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Not the girls, Xavier is trying to forget the evening after accidentally seeing Zero's cock while taking a shower.
View attachment 3438881
To be fair I imagine telepaths have a pretty high tolerance for disturbing and provocative stuff, imagine being a telepath for a high school class, the amount of horny posting and stupid shit radiating out of them would require a lot of self control to block out or manage, now add on to that those teenagers have superpowers they can use during sex. Thats what Charles deals with on a daily basis and he still keeps his cool.

Seeing a normal mans above average dong is nothing, just imagine going through Emma's mind, dude has seen that cock in first person view up close and personal in ways no man ever should.

Last edited:

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
How do I make Storm use her powers on Xavier? I have her stats maxed and the photo from his desk but when I choose plan rho she says "Perhaps if we had some leverage of the situation..."

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
How do I make Storm use her powers on Xavier? I have her stats maxed and the photo from his desk but when I choose plan rho she says "Perhaps if we had some leverage of the situation..."
Code:
            if "Xavier's files" in Player.Inventory and ApprovalCheck(StormX, 1500, TabM=1, Loc="No"):
So, have Xavier's files (I think the photo is for Kitty) and her stats high enough. If memory serves, you bring Storm with you to Xavier's room to find it.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Storm needs the medical files that are in the other drawer of Xavier's desk

thebigred96

Jan 9, 2022
Does anyone have a link for the newest android version that isn't a mega link? For some reason anytime I try downloading
it through mega the file is empty

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Does anyone have a link for the newest android version that isn't a mega link? For some reason anytime I try downloading
it through mega the file is empty
I didn't know that Oni also makes an Android version. The only Android version of the game I know is the one with the Prime Mod.
(And it's still on version 1.4e, because Prime won't make a new version until Oni is finally done with Betsy).
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I didn't know that Oni also makes an Android version. The only Android version of the game I know is the one with the Prime Mod.
(And it's still on version 1.4e, because Prime won't make a new version until Oni is finally done with Betsy).
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469
He doesn't. I know there's a fan that occasionally ports it to android. But it's not official. I know some people will play ren'py games via joiplay with the ren'py plugin, but I can't give any advice on that because I don't use nor own any android devices (and have no plans to).

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes