megaera

Nov 12, 2016
You guys ever think Magik should show up?
To give you an idea of the timeline and the process, a poll was made on Oni's Patreon to select Betsy and its result were announced at the start of October. We're at the end of March and the game includes about half her sex animations.

Reactions: 1y3uehsbqgs
Mar 14, 2018
Ohh, sorry. English is not my mother tongue. I can read and listen to it quite well, but I'm less good at writing and speaking it.

That's why I use translators like

or

Deepl.com is supposed to be better than the Google translator. But it failed here. And I didn't even notice it when proofreading.

I'll write a few words that don't necessarily mean buy in German and see what they become in English:

Obtained(Besorgt), invested(angelegt), procured(beschafft), acquired(zugelegt), acquire(akquirieren), purchase(erstehen), procure(besorgen), obtain(einholen), purchase(anschaffen).
No worries, I'm asking because English isn't my native language, and though I've been fluent for over 15 years and I have been teaching the language for 8, sometimes things can fly over my head.
The problem wasn't the verb, it was the object of the sentence. I guess you meant you bought channel boosters, correct?
Sorry for the teachable moment, old habits die hard, I guess

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
No worries, I'm asking because English isn't my native language, and though I've been fluent for over 15 years and I have been teaching the language for 8, sometimes things can fly over my head.
The problem wasn't the verb, it was the object of the sentence. I guess you meant you bought channel boosters, correct?
Sorry for the teachable moment, old habits die hard, I guess
Um no, I didn't buy anything.
I wanted the awesome Prime Mod. It wasn't available here in the forum anymore. Only on Discord with Moder Prime directly.

But I didn't have Discord. So I did this action which was translated incorrectly and now I have an account on Discord.

Mar 14, 2018
Um no, I didn't buy anything.
I wanted the awesome Prime Mod. It wasn't available here in the forum anymore. Only on Discord with Moder Prime directly.

But I didn't have Discord. So I did this action which was translated incorrectly and now I have an account on Discord.
Ah, I see. Now I understand. You joined discord

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
To give you an idea of the timeline and the process, a poll was made on Oni's Patreon to select Betsy and its result were announced at the start of October. We're at the end of March and the game includes about half her sex animations.
What animations? She has her standing and jerkoff animations, and that's about it. Or am I missing something? 3 quarters of any girl's animations are blowjobs, titfucks, fucking, and fucking from behind. Was there an update that I wasn't aware of?
Pie Chart.jpeg

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
I have come... to announce my mod is dead...[pause for gasp from the one person who uses it]. And instead I will do what a few people claim to do and then don't really do then end up making their own game; I will remake/rewrite Rogue-like. Will this be done quickly? Maybe. Is this my main priority? No, it is a side project. Did I decide to do this today? Yes. What makes this any different from the other times people said they would rewrite the game? This time, it's personal... not really just thought that'd be funny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I have come... to announce my mod is dead...[pause for gasp from the one person who uses it]. And instead I will do what a few people claim to do and then don't really do then end up making their own game; I will remake/rewrite Rogue-like. Will this be done quickly? Maybe. Is this my main priority? No, it is a side project. Did I decide to do this today? Yes. What makes this any different from the other times people said they would rewrite the game? This time, it's personal... not really just thought that'd be funny.

Gasp (i'm that one guy)

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024

Is yours going to have blackjack and hookers?

• Angry
Reactions: Ray666 and Dr. Coom
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes