Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
When you first see Doreen you're lead to believe that she's chubby, the tail extending her Sprite doesn't help either in that regard.

But then you look down and you see the typical slim waist and suddenly the face doesn't match the body.
Seriously, the face is by itself bad enough because it looks so different to literally every other face in the game, but then you look at the body and it retroactively makes the face look like it's been repeadeatly hit with an Iron to be flattened.

It's just flat out unappealing in every single way.

Mar 14, 2018
When you first see Doreen you're lead to believe that she's chubby, the tail extending her Sprite doesn't help either in that regard.

But then you look down and you see the typical slim waist and suddenly the face doesn't match the body.
Seriously, the face is by itself bad enough because it looks so different to literally every other face in the game, but then you look at the body and it retroactively makes the face look like it's been repeadeatly hit with an Iron to be flattened.

It's just flat out unappealing in every single way.
If you compare SG to the other girls it really seems like Oni took Gwen's body, made it 3x larger and tried matching it to enlarged versions of Emma's tits and legs. You can see her body's outline is hella thick, while the others have a pretty thin outline.

Mar 14, 2018
I challenge anyone to find a real life counterpart to Squirrel Girl's body.
In my thirty plus years of being a depraved piece of shit I have only met a handful of girls who resemble Emma's or Ororo's build.
Any girl I've met with as large proportions as Doreen's WOULD NEVER have such a flat belly, there would be a significant pouch there, and her tits would unavoidably be saggy as hell, Ororo-style at least, no matter her age.
Hell, even Emma would have saggier tits considering her overall proportions and age.
All the other girls make pretty good sense, all things considered. Even Gwen's East-West tits make sense despite her young age.
Tits in general tend to sag down more than they perk up, that's just plain physics and biology.
On a daily basis you can find petite older ladies with as big tits as Emma's, but you can bet your nads those tits are undoubtedly saggy.
SG's body just doesn't make any sense the way it is right now. It should be either narrower or fluffier. Not to mention has face simply looks like dog shit.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Got the same error
Thats right, this error is from version 1.5e or 1.4 (I do not remember). I searched the internet and I only found topics saying that this happens with other games due to the current status of renpy (The current version that joiplay emulates is 7.4.11 in others games simply crash). The solution is to download Russian apks and stay in the loop; download, play ALL AGAIN, update, PLAY ALL AGAIN. Because on Android 13 higher we cannot access the "app" folder to send the saves. I found an apk that creates saves in the documents folder but I cant find the website I downloaded it from because... Its from Russia (always them haha). Well, oni or someone could fix this error, if the game was HTML I would even try.

Last edited:
Reactions: ENDORFINE676
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes