Apr 7, 2018
It's alright for some reason I had the memory of being able to do it too but I double checked just to make sure. Shanks could have added it in and then taken it out at some point who knows. I have probably every mod version saved in my rouge-like folder but I don't think we care about this do we? Shanks will add it eventually when he finishes studying for school and watching europeans run up and down a field kicking a ball around
There was art for it which I believe was deleted since it looked weird.

fbg

May 29, 2018
I wanted to thank the modders for their impressive work on this game, I have been immensely impressed with quality and quantity of additions.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
In latest version of mod the character can control his power after 4 level (was implemented for Mystic transformation).
Even outside the mod there's at least one scene where Kitty surprises the player with some shifting if I recall correctly. Oni sorta forgot she wasn't supposed to be able to do that. But yeah overall it makes most sense if the player learns how to regulate his powers/ selectively allow others to use their powers on him.

Reactions: Ahhjksio
Dec 28, 2017
No, it's finals/world cup month, you didn't even have to look that far back to even see that.
S/he might be referring to Oni, the person who theoretically is creating the game. Still, as far as I know Oni has always had a shitty update schedule. Like, release some new content, then a few bug fixes, and then you have to wait several months for the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: Ric

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
S/he might be referring to Oni, the person who theoretically is creating the game. Still, as far as I know Oni has always had a shitty update schedule. Like, release some new content, then a few bug fixes, and then you have to wait several months for the next release.
Given Oni has never been a regular updater I assumed they meant the mod.

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
So can I just say how much I am loving the modded version of Rogue-Like? I really, really like it. Thank you for all the work you modders have put in. That said, I was wondering about something. Is there any possibility of giving Emma a secretary-like outfit? You know, button-down blouse and mini-skirt? If you can do that it would also be nice to give her a nice bra and panty set to go with it along with some pantyhose. I just have a thing for Emma in an outfit like that.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So can I just say how much I am loving the modded version of Rogue-Like? I really, really like it. Thank you for all the work you modders have put in. That said, I was wondering about something. Is there any possibility of giving Emma a secretary-like outfit? You know, button-down blouse and mini-skirt? If you can do that it would also be nice to give her a nice bra and panty set to go with it along with some pantyhose. I just have a thing for Emma in an outfit like that.
Just a rough sketch, haven't added shading but something like this?
WIPEmmaOffice.jpg

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added the new art for Mystique and Raven
- Added meeting events for Mystique (similar to Emma's, class in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights)
- Added Emma's high thighs
- Added Rogue's blonde and black hair with white streak
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

raven class.png raven gym.png emma highthigh.png hair bangs.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes