thebigred96

Jan 9, 2022
So from what I've been reading on this forum tread I take it that Betsy and Doreen are basically done and next couple updates will be bug fixes and every girl getting a 69 scene? Just asking because some of the more recent posts here are kinda all over the place and I'm a little confused as to what is actually going on with the updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ssato243 and armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So from what I've been reading on this forum tread I take it that Betsy and Doreen are basically done and next couple updates will be bug fixes and every girl getting a 69 scene? Just asking because some of the more recent posts here are kinda all over the place and I'm a little confused as to what is actually going on with the updates
Pretty much, also, probably new girl.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
1000016374.jpg

Reactions: Ssato243
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes