p22

Jun 21, 2017
Subscribed back to the thread... now that discussion is about original game itself.

Lovehammer89

Aug 14, 2017
Can't wait for Rogue-Like 0.979e tp get posted. Having professor x perv in the background while putting the moves on the girls doesn't do anything for me.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you to the Dev for fulfilling one of my childhood dreams- the ability to poke Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat is awesome. She's animated well, written well, and I just love how expressive her face is- they convey her moods rather well. Rogue is a'ight, but I find I'm warming up to Emma Frost (the irony).

Now if we could just get Magik/Illyana Rasputin to attend Xavier's School that would be amazing! :) I'd be happy with Jubilee, but Magik would just be so much better...

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
going to wait for the next patch before I start up again. Great job all! especially you Shanks and Olive!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I keep seeing this thread bumped in the latest updates constantly, yet there's almost zero additions to the game. It seems to be only bugfixes and maybe some quality of life improvements; yet little to no real content. Idk I love the game itself, Its just kinda irritating to see the game back at the top of Latest updates with it being the same update. There has to be a better way to do this.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes