Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you think my code/lore knowledge is deep, you should try my mod.
The only issue I have with it is I have no clue how to activate the level abilities you can buy, I have Laura's but can't seem to get any of the other girls unlocked despite them being glued to me.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
The only issue I have with it is I have no clue how to activate the level abilities you can buy, I have Laura's but can't seem to get any of the other girls unlocked despite them being glued to me.
The triggers do seem to be high, and are not based on relationship level, as far as I can tell just by playing. But maybe I'm wrong. They definitely are not unlocked just by getting the girl into your harem.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
The triggers do seem to be high, and are not based on relationship level, as far as I can tell just by playing. But maybe I'm wrong. They definitely are not unlocked just by getting the girl into your harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh neat thanks.. you should add a spoiler tidbit on that info because I had no frigging idea. I somehow got Laura's to work but not any of the other girls.. however I never even came inside laura once.
hopefully Oni updates early next week, sadly we wont get the damn frontal pose for Jean on the initial but what the hey I guess?
Oni is slower than molasses down a frozen hill but at least he only asks for a dollar a month to dl his game.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So, we're all be having Stephenie Meyer written all over? Is this fucking Twilight now? But hey, I do love myself a challenging romance! Anne Rice here we go!

Reactions: Ssato243

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.
Imagine it. A survival horror dating game. You're not in trouble because of a zombie apocalypse, or because your car broke down in sleepy foggy smalltown Hayacinthe Sill or because you're a private detective working for a client called Howard Philips who wants you to check out a weird fishing village in New England.

You're running for you life because you wanted to start dating again, swiped right on Tinder... and so did the monster. And at least once, when you'd really not want to be heard, an alert pops up asking you to leave the app a five star rating on the app store.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes