Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Still not able to advance Jean Love points even after raising obedience over 500, at this point I give up.. not possible to roleplay the way I want :(

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Still not able to advance Jean Love points even after raising obedience over 500, at this point I give up.. not possible to roleplay the way I want :(
After you hit 500+ obedience, you'll come talk to you and apologize about being such a bitch. After that, you might have to get over a hump around 500 love of a few points, but then you can easily raise love as high as obedience.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Both Jean and Jubes can straight up hypnotize X and for Ororo you need to do the same you do with Kitty, but with Ororo in your party, and search all over the office. But for all this to be unlocked you need somewhat high stats and levels with the girls. 4 or 5 as I recall.
I didn't know that.

I just thought the game kept bugging out whenever I tried to search the office with Kitty.

I could never find the photo, no matter how many times I looked.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
wait. When was she added?
A short while ago.

Thank God I downloaded the previous version before it got deleted.
fuck no, it's April Fool's which Oni really loves for some odd reason. We'll get an "update" but it'll be related to a fools man build. Legit update wont be until at best late May (confirmed by Oni)
I really hope we get to score with Jubilee by then.

I've been waiting for her ever since the first vote.

I will not be denied.

Reactions: DedL0l and salscou

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I posted a Windows build of the April Fool's build some pages ago, Jubilee wasn't removed permanently from the game just the Fool's build of the game.
Real build coming soon likely..maybe, ask again later.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes