salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Would help explain why X can get in our head while Emma and Jean can't.
Think about it, why does he keep zero around when hes a lazy degenerate that just goes around fucking all the girls?
Why is the professor keeping a document with the girls sex life?
Why are he and beast keeping up with the progress of your powers?
Its all connected, its a conspiracy man!
i want to believe.jpg

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Think about it, why does he keep zero around when hes a lazy degenerate that just goes around fucking all the girls?
Why is the professor keeping a document with the girls sex life?
Why are he and beast keeping up with the progress of your powers?
Its all connected, its a conspiracy man!
View attachment 1860938
Personally, my Zero does the delivery jobs, goes to class, studies, forces Jean to study, and trains in the danger room. So in my headcanon, Zero is a clone of Professor X, or is at least a semi-clone of him as he has his brain but not his powers, nor baldness.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Personally, my Zero does the delivery jobs, goes to class, studies, forces Jean to study, and trains in the danger room. So in my headcanon, Zero is a clone of Professor X, or is at least a semi-clone of him as he has his brain but not his powers, nor baldness.
Wait, wait, I got it, Zero was born out of Charles' repressed desires to smash Rogue.

bmab

May 7, 2020
Wait, wait, I got it, Zero was born out of Charles' repressed desires to smash Rogue.
no no, thats the Entity/Onslaught
1646267439730.jpg
In my fanon, mc is actually Sublime but less edgy than Quire. This is why he has addictive touch, it's actually pure Kick which should in theory awaken potentials and give the girls a quite hefty powerboost. But maybe it only enhances their sexuality/corrupts them because of coomer nature of the injection? or maybe it's because the xmansion hasn't exploded yet, who knows.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes