Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Imagine if Oni actually did add Morbius into the game, this would definitely be a surprise, for pride month and to sell those morbillion tickets for a third time so this means F95 and mainstream cinema have the biggest crossover in promotion

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

ItSTheDarnNexus

Sep 21, 2019
For those trying to get Storm in her alternate pose : take off her panties and it should display the image. It'll still look glitchy if she has garter so I recommend removing that too. New pose is okay, there are doggystyle tits physics. Her Ahegao face is decent too.

Reactions: jojorocketballs

myechomyshadowandme

Nov 9, 2021
I am from an alternate timeline where Oni released Jubes's sex pose. I wish I could share more but I have to go and stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius.

To install unpack the Archive.rpa and drop my file over your game folder

Say yes to all overwrites
Nice job, but would've preferred if you recolored Kitty's instead. I might take a shot at that myself

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I am from an alternate timeline where Oni released Jubes's sex pose. I wish I could share more but I have to go and stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius.

Download error. Curse you, f95zone file hosting.

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017

Could you make doggy too?

Reactions: TKG
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes