Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
No. I've tried that too however the opposite will function moving saves from your PC to your android device I mean. Just find your saves, find where your device puts your save then shlub it over.
So if I use PC saves on phone, play on phone and then transfer said save to PC, will it function without issues?

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
Today at 12:13 AM

The game is pretty much a constant loop of

1. New character gets added
2. Gain their affection
3. Get them to call you sir, master, daddy or whatever.
4. Check their outfits and animations.
5. Post why Laura/Anna/Kate/Emma/Gwen/Etc is still the best girl.
6. Repeat.

Not complaining, just something I noticed.
yeah it could be nice to get more option to build relationships or reaction by something we said, others than a new girl for now (or even more outfit option xD).

Reactions: Lulu66638
Feb 17, 2018
Lot of reviews asking for a story lately. I think that'd detract from the game at this point. Get in the way. Maybe not, what do I know? But back when it was 1-3 girls woulda been the opportune time. Kinda past that now.
I don't think it requires an "Oooo, Magneto is doing something~" style story.

But I'd like more events and dialogues to change up a little bit from the common "Hey, I'm heading to the danger room, would you like to come?"

Like Gwen's dialogue when she sees other characters for the first time or the halloween event, those are fun to see.

Feb 10, 2020
I don't think it requires an "Oooo, Magneto is doing something~" style story.

But I'd like more events and dialogues to change up a little bit from the common "Hey, I'm heading to the danger room, would you like to come?"

Like Gwen's dialogue when she sees other characters for the first time or the halloween event, those are fun to see.
Yeah, I agree, but that doesn't really constitute a story.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Lot of reviews asking for a story lately. I think that'd detract from the game at this point. Get in the way. Maybe not, what do I know? But back when it was 1-3 girls woulda been the opportune time. Kinda past that now.
Probably comes from people who played Null Hypothesis. Personally, I prefer Rogue for its freedom.
But if we could get more dialogues, activities, responses and such aimed at making girls more alive, that would be amazing.

Jan 25, 2018
Well, I think maybe two or three more chicks added by Oni, and maybe we can train an AI model to replicate his art style and start modding in the chicks we want. Sadly, I have not clue how to do neither of those two things. I tried to make a pair of LORAs for Stable Diffusion, but I suck at it.

Feb 17, 2018
Probably comes from people who played Null Hypothesis. Personally, I prefer Rogue for its freedom.
But if we could get more dialogues, activities, responses and such aimed at making girls more alive, that would be amazing.
HOLY SHIT! I had completely forgotten about Harem Hotel until this moment. That android awakened a memory in me.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Well, I think maybe two or three more chicks added by Oni, and maybe we can train an AI model to replicate his art style and start modding in the chicks we want. Sadly, I have not clue how to do neither of those two things. I tried to make a pair of LORAs for Stable Diffusion, but I suck at it.
That would be a huge pain in the ass and I think it will be faster if you learn how to draw from scratch. The reason for that is that you would have to render dozens of individual body parts (and clothes) with different alterations depending on what you want to get. Or inversely you would render a character and disassemble them into various components and then redraw the alterations that the game requires (if you don't it would look uncanny and Frankensteinish).
For example, Kitty is composed of around 490 different files (most girls are around this number for that matter), some of these files need more work than others but imagine that you have to draw 490 doodles in Krita or whatever software you use. It's a laborious tedious process
Not to mention you have to do the code for the character which is another annoyance in a different way

(picture so you get an idea)
1707448630698.png

Mar 14, 2018
That would be a huge pain in the ass and I think it will be faster if you learn how to draw from scratch. The reason for that is that you would have to render dozens of individual body parts (and clothes) with different alterations depending on what you want to get. Or inversely you would render a character and disassemble them into various components and then redraw the alterations that the game requires (if you don't it would look uncanny and Frankensteinish).
For example, Kitty is composed of around 490 different files (most girls are around this number for that matter), some of these files need more work than others but imagine that you have to draw 490 doodles in Krita or whatever software you use. It's a laborious tedious process
Not to mention you have to do the code for the character which is another annoyance in a different way

View attachment 3338870
That's why many people have said Oni should focus on the art and get someone else to code for him.
I'm sure many players would be willing to help for free just to have higher quality and hopefully more frequent releases.
But hey, to each it's own, I guess.

Feb 10, 2020

View attachment 3338870
I don't think I've ever seen her in the ripped pantyhose. Guess I'll rectify that right now.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
That's why many people have said Oni should focus on the art and get someone else to code for him.
I don't see that happening sadly, people with the skill to help Oni already make more than him so they would need to be a bad programmer or be paid what he currently earns on Patreon
And in terms of free help Prime already helps Oni, hell you can see it in this version even, I don't think anyone else has stepped up to offer.

Reactions: Exocrine

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
i would like to se more dom stuff other then giving orders, such as grab by the hair on rear view, choking , or maybe the reverse where one of the girls give orders to you and things go more "daring" as it goes on .
I was just thinking that today. For me, Jean seems like the prime candidate for that. The way she acts, it almost feels like she's teasing you to dom her.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes