jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
What I want is to turn rogue-like into the sandbox date/life sim it slightly imitates now. Which means all existing mechanics are either gone or being redone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I can make a request can you give the protag more of a body for the sex stuff? Several of the models clip off the bottom of the screen and you can't see it like when they're riding in sex or deepthroating. If the dick was a little higher you could see a lot more of the models. Storm is particularly bad for this.

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
If I can make a request can you give the protag more of a body for the sex stuff? Several of the models clip off the bottom of the screen and you can't see it like when they're riding in sex or deepthroating. If the dick was a little higher you could see a lot more of the models. Storm is particularly bad for this.
My art skills are not good enough to do that and I don't have the time to refine them to be able to do that; would if I could

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
What did you think of my idea? It was bad wasn't it?
Mostly I'm not trying to complicate things more for myself. New student at X's academy is nice and broad for anyone to role-play however they want. Versus making a custom backstory limits what the player can envision themself as and more importantly; means a whole lot more writing and world building, which I am not doing that. I plan on making all the dialogue to be read outside from the code; which means all of it should be easily edited or completely replaced.

Reactions: Exocrine

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I plan on making all the dialogue to be read outside from the code; which means all of it should be easily edited or completely replaced.
Thank you. I'm really grateful for your plan. I'll just say now that if I ever try to replace it via modding, I'm not doing it because I dislike your idea. I just wanted to experiment. By the way, is it possible for there to be a "modding-made-easy mode" like the one that they have in Super Mario Mario Maker? If not, then that's fine. I just thought if you were gonna go big, why not add an "easy editing mode" while you're at it?

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
My art skills are not good enough to do that and I don't have the time to refine them to be able to do that; would if I could
Even if you had the skills I don't see an elegant/non time consuming solution to the floating dick "problem" (because I too want to see those titties during BJs goddamn it)
I tried my hand at it by placing the dick on top of an amorphous flesh mound/pelvic region but while it works for some girls/scenes it all starts falling apart when you have to make adjustments and then implement the code for all the specific variations (at least with Oni's version of the game).
In this regard I'm looking forward to your Godot port/remake, if you don't mind I would love to write a mod for it.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Oni will get my full respect back when he actually starts giving us real updates with reasonable frequency
It's kinda the problem with early access games. You're not incentivized to finish the game, really you're incentivized to string people along for as long as possible; it just becomes free money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes