imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
why not American Dream, instead of squirrel.
but if we are being honest with ourselves.
wanda and boom boom will be the next ones implemented and that will be 08/30/2029

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
somebody mentioned that kitty and rogue were virgins but what about laura? yeah i know i know just hear me out she has rejeneration powers she can be a virgin again and again hell even rogue could restore her himen if she touches laura. another series of magikal girls gave me the idea, every time they have sex its the same as their himen grows back....

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Thanks for the update, Dittymyman.

And I'd also like to thank Oni for adding more Squirrel Girl content. It's his game. He wants it. So why not? I'm just grateful there are more thick women to go around.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
somebody mentioned that kitty and rogue were virgins but what about laura? yeah i know i know just hear me out she has rejeneration powers she can be a virgin again and again hell even rogue could restore her himen if she touches laura. another series of magikal girls gave me the idea, every time they have sex its the same as their himen grows back....
In theory, Laura should be regrowing that constantly, in practice though, thats irrelevant, youre wayyy too late to the party.
But whats mean by that is that Rogue and Kitty are the only girls that have never been dicked, they are the only one that you can trick into drinking your jizz without them noticing what it really is.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes