youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RogueLikeEvolution-1.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Exocrine

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Great Job as always, Oni. Missing images, of course.
View attachment 3499419

My shit, it looks bad, it looks very bad
View attachment 3499417
So... what your saying is...

Par for the fucking course then?

I mean honestly, it is truly immaculate that Oni, after all this time, being his own coder and such, STILL FUCKS THINGS UP IN HIS OWN STELLAR WAY. Between missing images, bugs/lockups. Like holy fuck.

As for Psy... I mean... If she was tilted back just a tad more I could see it working. As for now? I'm gonna need some cocaine to blind myself from this.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Psylocke looks more like ripoff Raven from Teen Titan. Not a fan of Oni's Bias to these character's I mean he made kitty and rogue and Emma and storm and Jubi look like their cartoon counterpart. If you Dont like Jean or Psylocke Dont add them to the game. i am a fan opf Psylocke and i am pissed that we get a ugly lookign Psylocke that looks nothing like the character same with Jean grey who is one of the of original X-men. He need to update jean and psylocke appearence in this game. his patreons pay him to make a game with characters they reconized. this game is based off from teh x-men evolution uuniverse originally but having jean grey one of teh beyville Sirens look nothign like the x-men evolution version is just a disgrace. would rather oni take out psylocke and jean grey cause i just ignore them cause they dont look like the characters that they are supposed to be. i play this casue its a pretty decent marvel hentai game and 2 character's look nothing like Jean or psylocke just because the asshole oni is bias towards teh chaarcter that he is payed to create for his patreons. should not be changing how they look. should use one of teh many cartoon versions of those characters and put it in the game. If i was a patreon of this person I would had been pissed when i saw what he did to Jean Grey

edit: I know I am gonna get alot of dislikes but it just annoys me.
hey I dont like DBS but I still buy the manga even if i think the story is trash comapred to DBZ/DB/GT This guy should suck up his dislike and make teh characters he doesnt like look like their cartoon counterparts

pyo

Jun 4, 2017
looked through the cheats links,etc all i want is console commands are they any available?
so can set stats on specific girls and also self MC stats if any?
In the original post, the spoiler under "Console Variables", above the download links.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
anyone else getting crap tons of error messages; like more than any other game i have ever played x30!?

anyone who knows code could maybe tell me if deleting and re installing game would help, et al?

Reactions: Exocrine

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
anyone else getting crap tons of error messages; like more than any other game i have ever played x30!?

anyone who knows code could maybe tell me if deleting and re installing game would help, et al?
Apparently the picture is missing, just wait until the dev fixes it

• Angry
Reactions: imzahai

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Man, with how much money you guys are all paying this dude, I can really understand the amount of complaining and bitching you are doing. Especially considering what a massive production it is and how you are pouring such effort into it yourselves.....

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes