DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
they all use the same daz models,
and ronchon said NH is.
Yeah, they all use similar models, but newer titles aren't necessarily any prettier, smoother or more complex than the shit they copied. Every now and then there's one with somewhat better writing or visuals but there's no clear trend of all of them continuously improving just because a lot of similar stuff was available to borrow from.

If Oni did a Rogue-Like 2 I'd obviously expect them to avoid previous errors and build on what they learned, but I wouldn't take that as a given from someone else copying (some of) their work.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I noticed the game mentioned female protagonist and lesbian in the tags. Is this by mistake? Is this game relevant to me?

Update: Just checked, it is :p ummm there might be a new favorite of mine on the horizon.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I noticed the game mentioned female protagonist and lesbian in the tags. Is this by mistake? Is this game relevant to me?

Update: Just checked, it is :p ummm there might be a new favorite of mine on the horizon.
Yeah, you can play as a female character

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm not perturbed by SG's involvement into the overall game now; Same issue as 1.5 for me. Psylocke has basic shit and that's it. No sex. Okay now we got SG all this makes me feel like is with recent issues & Oni gaining a physical issue himself (don't ask) I feel like he may try to toss the game out. He's obviously tired of the game. Dunno what he's doing overall or if he just plans to see if he can do it. Since the guy ghosts comments he dislikes/doesn't want to answer I see no reason to ask.
Just gimme Psylocke sex then move the fuck on honestly.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
wait what ok this ist something worry here for sure guys
uh what?
Oni has been doing this game for 8 years now.
likely he has a smidge of burn-out.
a large majority of people here want wanda, i thought she won or placed in a poll on his discord or patreon or whatever...

Reactions: Lulu66638
Mar 14, 2018
I'm not perturbed by SG's involvement into the overall game now; Same issue as 1.5 for me. Psylocke has basic shit and that's it. No sex. Okay now we got SG all this makes me feel like is with recent issues & Oni gaining a physical issue himself (don't ask) I feel like he may try to toss the game out. He's obviously tired of the game. Dunno what he's doing overall or if he just plans to see if he can do it. Since the guy ghosts comments he dislikes/doesn't want to answer I see no reason to ask.
Just gimme Psylocke sex then move the fuck on honestly.
You're probably correct, he's most likely just going to finish puking out the last two girls and just give up on the game. His drawing and coding show he has absolutely no interest in fixing/continuing the game.

But I think this is good, it will definitely heat up the mod community. We know very well there are some people just waiting on Oni to drop the project so they can start working on it.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes