anominous

Oct 14, 2017
so is she a white British girl or an asian ninja? I don't ever remember her being in evolution ..not that we've stuck to that series entirely...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
so is she a white British girl or an asian ninja? I don't ever remember her being in evolution ..not that we've stuck to that series entirely...
She wasn't in Evolution. But they did have a British goth-punk girl for Rogue to hang out with, called Risty....It was Mystique.

And she (and her twin brother Brian) are half English, half Japanaese...she looks entirely Japanese and her twin brother looks like a blond white guy. Yeah.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
She wasn't in Evolution. But they did have a British goth-punk girl for Rogue to hang out with, called Risty....It was Mystique.

And she (and her twin brother Brian) are half English, half Japanaese...she looks entirely Japanese and her twin brother looks like a blond white guy. Yeah.
Unless they changed her origin recently Betsy and Brian Braddock were always British it wasnt until after The Fall of the Mutants storyline back in the original Uncanny X-Men series that Betsy's original body was beyond saving and her soul was put into the body of a Japanese assassin named Kiwannon by the Hand and that is how she became Japanese.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Unless they changed her origin recently Betsy and Brian Braddock were always British it wasnt until after The Fall of the Mutants storyline back in the original Uncanny X-Men series that Betsy's original body was beyond saving and her soul was put into the body of a Japanese assassin named Kiwannon by the Hand and that is how she became Japanese.
At the end of the day this Psylocke design is based on a movie one. And she's clearly Asian in that one. Since I don't give shit about the movies I have no idea which one.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its cute you think that Oni is going to stick to the canon.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Alright. So that's it. According to some folks, Oni is just going to finish Psylocke and Squirrel Girl -- and then just drop the game. Fine. We won't know for sure unless he gives an official announcement. Let's see what these future modders are made of then. Also, I'm going to start an Oni Squirrel Girl fan thread for the few guys who actually like her. Doreen haters need not apply.

https://f95zone.to/threads/squirrel-girl-rogue-like-evolution-off-topic-megathread.202518/

Last edited:

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Talk to Storm after talking to Squirrel Girl at the gate. Once you've done Psylocke's intro, she should be available.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes