sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Aw, gonna be sad if oni drops the game. we didn't even get to see Wanda.

Favorite character here is Laura.
I think that's just a rumor that someone is making up because they want to see someone doing better than them fail. From what I'm able to read from his patreon, he really wants to put Wanda in.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright. So that's it. According to some folks, Oni is just going to finish Psylocke and Squirrel Girl -- and then just drop the game. Fine. We won't know for sure unless he gives an official announcement. Let's see what these future modders are made of then. Also, I'm going to start an Oni Squirrel Girl fan thread for the few guys who actually like her. Doreen haters need not apply.

https://f95zone.to/threads/squirrel-girl-rogue-like-evolution-off-topic-megathread.202518/
Actually dropping the game or "finishing" it?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Actually dropping the game or "finishing" it?
Well so far people have said that he will most likely drop it after finishing up Psylocke and Squirrel Girl. But I hope that doesn't happen. I hope he continues the game, even after finishing up those two. But he does have some issues with one of his arms, so that could make him stop altogether.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
At the end of the day this Psylocke design is based on a movie one. And she's clearly Asian in that one. Since I don't give shit about the movies I have no idea which one.
Betsy is now Captain Britain if you guys didnt get the memo, the asian girl is currently Psylocke

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I think that's just a rumor that someone is making up because they want to see someone doing better than them fail. From what I'm able to read from his patreon, he really wants to put Wanda in.
Well either way I'm really glad he went against the grain and added Squirrel Girl, despite everyone else's protests. It makes me think very highly of him. Of course it doesn't hurt that Squirrel Girl had my favorite body type in the entire game.

• Sad
Reactions: Lulu66638

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
So, what's actually in the update? I've skipped a few. Psylocke and Squirrel girl able to suck dick yet?
Technically yes, but Squirrel Girl activates an infinity glitch when her dick sucking animation goes into view. That's what I've heard anyway. I haven't actually seen the dick sucking face yet, so I can't be sure. There's no actual option to have her suck your dick though, from what I've seen.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Right, but like, where did they hear that? Was there a post? Or are they just talking out of their ass and people blindly repeat it?
It's from a post where Oni said that "his arm hurts." That's pretty much it. Also, since Squirrel Girl was added without a vote, it only poured fuel on the fire on the rumors that he wanted to quit. I'm sure he's not going to actually quit, but we don't know what he's thinking at the moment. I really hope he doesn't quit.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Technically yes, but Squirrel Girl activates an infinity glitch when her dick sucking animation goes into view. That's what I've heard anyway. I haven't actually seen the dick sucking face yet, so I can't be sure. There's no actual option to have her suck your dick though, from what I've seen.
Oh, you've met Squirrel Girl? I just found this girl called ???, very brown, has invisible bra and panties that can't be taken off.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Oh, you've met Squirrel Girl? I just found this girl called ???, very brown, has invisible bra and panties that can't be taken off.
Yeah. The fact that Squirrel Girl is also even more glitched than the other girls were (when they were released) also makes people think that Oni doesn't care anymore and wants to quit. Once again though: I don't want Oni to quit. Ever.

Reactions: avariciousthumb57

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It's from a post where Oni said that "his arm hurts." That's pretty much it. Also, since Squirrel Girl was added without a vote, it only poured fuel on the fire on the rumors that he wanted to quit. I'm sure he's not going to actually quit, but we don't know what he's thinking at the moment. I really hope he doesn't quit.
So... his arm hurts and he put in a character he wanted to put in... and people are reaching the conclusion that he's going to drop the game... Like, I'm sorry but that's...fucking insane. Like, this is the type of thinking that lead people to thinking the earth is flat because the UN logo, a flat image, is flat.

And, like, the same people are saying he's going to drop the game because he said his arm hurts are the same people complaining that he's mooching by not putting out content fast enough. Like, which is it? Do you want him to work faster or do you want him to quit? Because it's starting to look like they don't really want the game. They're just out to ruin something because other people enjoy it.

Reactions: Raneth

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Alright. So that's it. According to some folks, Oni is just going to finish Psylocke and Squirrel Girl -- and then just drop the game. Fine. We won't know for sure unless he gives an official announcement. Let's see what these future modders are made of then.
You may call me whatever you want, but I actually really want this to be true.
You see: Oni was on unending crusade to add as much girls as possible, so they are all almost similiar to each other. Of course girls have that uniqe "falvor" about them, but they all have same road to [1000 love/sub/inh] aaaand that's it.

Modders on the other hand can do some tweaks with images, but adding new girls on regular basis?? No.
And that's fine: they will bring a lot of OTHER content, that this game desperatly needs. Thisngs like:
- catfights
- dialoges/reactions
- reall control kink-things for male/female-dom
- more degeneracy fetishes, like pregnancy, drugs, viyerism, lesbians or mabe even something really extreme... hand-holding???
- more player perks
- better UI
And many other things I have no idea about. Could be a new golden era for this game.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
So... his arm hurts and he put in a character he wanted to put in... and people are reaching the conclusion that he's going to drop the game... Like, I'm sorry but that's...fucking insane. Like, this is the type of thinking that lead people to thinking the earth is flat because the UN logo, a flat image, is flat.

And, like, the same people are saying he's going to drop the game because he said his arm hurts are the same people complaining that he's mooching by not putting out content fast enough. Like, which is it? Do you want him to work faster or do you want him to quit? Because it's starting to look like they don't really want the game. They're just out to ruin something because other people enjoy it.
That certainly looks like it might be the case. You heard them say that the game would be better off in the hands of modders, so who knows? I think they're just mad because Wanda isn't part of the roster yet, so they just reaching due to the lack of a proper nut. This is what no nut does to people who are desperate to get their fix. Whether their fetish is goth girls or something else.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
You may call me whatever you want, but I actually really want this to be true.
You see: Oni was on unending crusade to add as much girls as possible, so they are all almost similiar to each other. Of course girls have that uniqe "falvor" about them, but they all have same road to [1000 love/sub/inh] aaaand that's it.

Modders on the other hand can do some tweaks with images, but adding new girls on regular basis?? No.
And that's fine: they will bring a lot of OTHER content, that this game desperatly needs. Thisngs like:
- catfights
- dialoges/reactions
- reall control kink-things for male/female-dom
- more degeneracy fetishes, like pregnancy, drugs, viyerism, lesbians or mabe even something really extreme... hand-holding???
- more player perks
- better UI
And many other things I have no idea about. Could be a new golden era for this game.
I'm not really into these kinks, but I guess modders will have their followers if this ever happens.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes